Flirting

Kat POV

*Next Morning*

I wake up with next morning, feeling rested because guess what? No nightmirrors! For three days!!! I look up and see Niall still holding me while he sleeps. I smile, and carefully climb out of his arms. I walk out of the room and into mine but SURPRISE SURPRISE! Lila and Harry are sleeping on my bed! Lila has her head on his lap, and he's holding her tightly while he sleeps sitting up. It's kinda cute actually. Lila better tell me the 411.

I quietly make my way to my drawers, and pick out a purple jacket and matching jogging pants. I change in my bathroom while brushing my teeth and hair, and washing my face. When I'm done, I run downstairs and into the kitchen. Carefully writing a note to tell the lads where I'm going, I place it on the counter so they can see, and head out the door. "PARK!" I yell, "HERE I COME!"

Harry POV

I open my eyes to see Lila next to me and browsing through the TV channels. "God, you watch a lot of TV." I mutter, closing my eyes again. She chuckles and says, "It's Sunday, what do you expect? I've got a long stressing school day ahead of me tomorow." "I guess." I mutter. She must find a show she likes, cause she doesn't change the channel. "Can you lower the TV?" I ask. In response, she raises it to as loud as it can go. I groan and go as far as I can go under the covers and she laughs. "Lila!" I say, "It's too loud!" "What?" She says, "I can't hear you! It's too loud!" She laughs again, and a few seconds later lowers it. "Thank you." I mutter, still staying under the blankets.

"Yeesh!" Lila says, "Someones not a morning person." "My question is, who isn't?" I say.

"I'm a morning person." She says.

"Yeah, well, that's only because you watch TV right when you wake up." I say.

"Only on weekends!" She says.

"Suuuuure." I say.

"Meanie." She says, and I come out from under the covers.

"What are you watching?" I ask.

"The news, can't you tell?" She says in a duh tone. I look at the tv screen and see a bunch of robots and-oh. "You're watching Transformers." I say, "And I love this movie." "Why?" She asks with a smirk, "Cause of Megan Fox?" "She's so foxy!" I say, and Lila rolls her eyes saying, "That's old." I smirk and say, "Why? Are you jealous cause you have the boring last name of Patterson?" "My name is not boring Mr. Styles," She says, "It's interesting." "Interestingly boring." I tease. She smacks my arm playfully, and I smack hers back. "You know," She says, looking at me, "If you were Kat, I would've tackled you by now." "Pretend I'm Kat then." I say, smirking. She smirks back and says, "Oh hey Kat! You know, I think I have the perfect thing for you!" She grabs her bag from Kat's dresser and takes out mascara. "Mascara will make your beautiful green eyes pop."  I smirk and say, "Kat has blue eyes." "Kat also does't talk in third person." She says, and I blush.

"Perfect!" She says, "Keep that blush going! It'll work well with the mascara!" "You are not putting mascara on me!" I say, moving away from her. She grins and says, "Why not Kat?" "Cause I'm not Kat." I grumble in defeat. She smiles and says, "I thought so." I push her playfully, and she pushes me back. I smile at her, and she blushes, turning back to the TV. I turn to the tv too, and we both watch Transformers.