AN IDIOT IS CALLING YOU

Kat POV

*Two days later*

"But I'm telling you!" I say, "It was so real!" "Well," Lila says, taking a sip of her coffee, "Nightmare's are pretty real." I groan and say, "But you don't understand! After the nightmare, I still thought it was real!" "You did?" Lila says, "But isn't that normal?" I sigh cause she's not getting it.

"Never mind." I grumble, and take a huge gulp of my hot chocolate.

"Maybe you should talk to Alina about this," Lila says, "She's the expert with this stuff." "I know," I say, "I guess I should. The boys don't seem to understand either." "Speaking of the boys," Lila says, "How's Harry doing?" "You should know," I say, smirking, "You text him all the time." "Yeah," She says, "But I don't get to see him all the time. Like you do." "True." I say, "But you text him more than I talk to him." "Then you barely talk to him." She jokes, and I shove her playfully.

"Speaking of the devil." I say as my phone goes off with Harry's ringtone.

"An idiot is attempting to reach you on your cecullar device." My phone says over and over while Lila laughs. I laugh too, but then finally pick it up.

"Hey Haz!" I say.

"Hey Skipper!" He says, "So I have a question."

"What is it?" I ask.

"Me, the girlfriends, and the guys are going out for dinner," He says, "So we were wondering if you could meet us there." "Where is 'there' exactly?" I ask, in which he replies, "Olive Garden. Guess who chose?" "Danni and Liam," I say, "And Perrie and Zayn." "DING DING DING!" Harry says, "And we have a winner!" "Ooo cool!" I say, "What do I win?" "For me not to smack you on your butt." He says, and I pout and say, "Meanie." He laughs and says, "So are you gonna meet us there or not?" "I'm not really hungry." I say, and he says, "Okay, see you in a little while then." "But I said I wasn't hungry!" I say.

"I know." He says deviously, and hangs up.

"Sometimes I think I should kill him." I say, and Lila laughs.

"Okay," I say, sighing and standing up, "I have to head over to Olive Garden for my FORCED dinner." She laughs and says, "Ok. And don't forget to talk to Alina about your nightmare." "Almost forgot about that," I say, "Thanks." "No problem!" She says, and gives me a hug saying, "Good luck getting forced to eat!" "I need all the luck I can get." I say, and pull away laughing. She laughs too and we both wave as we walk off in opposite directions.