Liam time

*At home*

Kat POV

I'm really bored of playing on Kevin, so I think I should find something fun to do. I get up from my desk and decided to go explore the house. AKA mansion. Like Zayummmm....

It's huge...

I open my door and step into the hallway. I think I shall go into Niall's room, seeing that everyone is downstairs, including him.

Yes yes, I know I know.

I'm so sneaky.

 I open his door and see this strange instrament hanging on the wall. I walk over and take it off. It's made of wood, and it has strings on it. 

Oooooohhhhh me likey!

 I sit down and start fooling around with it. Music comes out and I get excited. I start strumming and humming to the songs I know. It sounds bad, but I'm happy. I close my eyes and start feeling it, and that's when I get interupted.

"Hey!" A voice says, making me jump and open my eyes. 

"I'm so sorry!" I say, standing up and frantcially rushing to put the instrument back on the wall, "I didn't mean to snoop I was just bored and I thought why not go into Niall's room to see if I wouldn't be bored anymore and then I found this ins-" Liam laughs and takes the instrament back off the wall. "It's ok Kat!" He says, "You didn't commit a crime or anything!" "Well...ok." I say, watching him curiously as he starts strumming the guitar. REAL music flows out of it and a smile appears on my face. He starts singing a song to the music and I listen carefully to the lyrics.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bare this is in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, its you, oh it you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all your little things.

I smile as he finishes. 

"You sing nice." I say, making him chuckle. 

"Here," He says, handing me the instrament, "Now YOU sing something." "I only know two songs." I say, suddenly embaressed, "And I only know half of them or less. Plus...I don't know how to play this...uh...instrament."

Zayum. There it is. My emarassing moment.

I really want to cry right now like can we please stop this madness...

 "It's called a guitar," Liam says, surprised at what I had just told him, "And its ok, just sing what you know."

"O-ok." I say, pretending me being stupid is no big deal.

It is though, and I feel  mega stupid on so many levels right now...

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a lego house. If things go wrong we can knock it down. My two words have to meanings, there's one thing one my mind. It's all for you. Mmmmmmmmmhm. Its too cold outside for angels to fly. White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes. Burnt lungs, sad taste. And they say i'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house. I'm out of touch, I'm out of love and out of all these things I've done its too cold outside for angels to fly to fly to fly. For Angels to fly."

There. I just fudging embarassad myself by doing a remix. 

Liam claps and nods his head in approval. 

"We have a keeper!" He says, "You're awesome!" I blush and laugh; releived. Ok. He doesn't hate my singing and little knowledge of songs.

 "You did a remix and everything!" He continues, "Amazing!" I shrug and my blush deepens. 

"Anyways," Liam says, "Remember our secret?" If its possible, I blush even harder. 

"Yes," I say, "I do. But...yea I do." "What's the but for?" Liam asks. Should I tell him? I think I can trust him...ok, I'm gonna tell him. "Liam," I say slowly, "I don't cut myself." "I thought so," He says, "Explain." I gulp and say, "Well uh...at the orphange I didn't want to cut myself cause I thought it was messy cause...you know...you have to clean up the blood and stuff..." Liam nods and I keep going. "So, every day at 4:30 AM, I would sneak out of the orphanage and go to a huge willow tree. I would rub my hands and arms all over it and it would remind me I wasn't numb to everything. Sometimes it made be bleed, but not even close to if you cit yourself with a razor or...whatever people uh use." I look down, burning with embaressment. 

I wonder if this is worse than the not knowing songs embarassment.

Liam's hand goes on my shoulder and I flinch. He notices and squeezes my hand with his left hand. "Kat," He says gently, "You can trust me, ok?" When I don't respond, he pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him and he whispers in my ear, "I've got you, I promise. I'll never let you down and I'll always be here for you. I promise." I nod into his shirt and he hugs me tighter, rubbing my back soothingly. He starts to pull away from the hug, but I bring him closer to me. My eyes are closed so I can't see if he's smiling or not, but all I know is that I'm happy and crying because of it.

 "It's ok baby," He says, "It'll be ok. I promise." I then start bawling my eyes out and he lifts me onto his lap. "Let it out," He says, "I'm here." I bite my lip to try and stop crying, but the tears still flow steadily. "Don't try to stop it," He says gently, "It's ok to cry, good even! Just let it out." I listen and keep crying until I have, indeed, cried to my little hearts content. I still don't stop hugging him and he doesn't seem to mind.

"Kat," He says, after a while, gently pushing me away so he can see my face, "Do you feel better?" I nod and he kisses me on the forehead. I smile and so does he. "Just remember this," He says, "I'm always here for you. Ok?" I nod. "Ok." I say.

"Liam?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Can I learn the guitar?"