Math Expert=So NOT me. Math teacher? Yaaaas

Kat POV

*School*

"See you if you have any of my classes!" Sky says and I grin saying, "Ok. See ya then." I look down at my scheduale as he walks off. Looks like I have math first. Ugh. I absoloutly HATE math! I groan. If only life didn't involve math. I glance up at the clock on the wall, and it reads 7:45 AM. "Arg!" I say, "I'm supposed to be in my class right now!!" I race towards the room, and open the door. All eyes turn on me, and I gulp. "You must be Kat!" A beautiful woman says, (I'm guessing she's the teacher?) "I'm Ms. Tucker, the teacher of this class. You can take a seat at any desk." "Thanks." I say, giving her a smile. She smiles back and returns to the front of the classroom. I take a seat at an empty desk, and the class begins. "Ok kids!" Ms. Tucker says, "Today, since Kat is new here, let's do some easy review." The class cheers and some of them give looks, like, thank you for being new here!!

I smile and she starts writing something on the chalk board. I crane my neck to see, and it's a simple equation.

2•2•2•y•y•y•y•x•x•x•b•b2=What is it with exponents?

"Ok you guys!" Ms. Tucker says, "Work this one out on a peice of paper! Kat, would you like to come up here and show us how it's done?" "Umm sure." I say hesitantly, and go up to the board. She smiles at me and hands me her white chalk. I put the chalk to the board and start writing.

"Oh, could you tell them what your doing?" Ms. Tuckecr asks, and I nod saying, "So I'm a teacher for two minutes?" She chuckles and says, "You can say that." "Can I have your glasses?" I ask. She grins and hands them to me. Smiling, I put them on and the class laughs. "Ok class!" I say, "Settle down!" "Sorry Ms. Tomlinson!" They all say in unision. I smile and say, "Ok, so this is how you do it. Follow along in your notebooks. Now, the first few numbers are two. There are three twos, therefor it would be 2 squared." I finish explaining to them, and move back from the board saying, "This is how it should look like."

2³y⁴x³b³

Everyone cheers for me, and I take a bow and hand the glasses back to Ms. Tucker. "That was really good!" She says, nodding approvingly, "You would make a great teacher!" "Thanks." I say, smiling, and head back to my seat. I think Ms. Tucker is gonna be my favorite teacher.

*Lunch Period*

"Hey!" Sky says, coming up to my table and sitting down, "I heard about what you did in your math class." "Word gets around fast I see." I say, and he nods.

"You're not shy I'm guessing?" He asks, "Plus, Ms. Tucker is a really good teacher. She's so nice to everybody here." "Yeah," I say in agreement, "She even let me wear her glasses." He laughs and says, "I know! Someone took a picture of you!" "What?" I say, "Lemmesee." He hands me his iPod and says, "You're the number one thing trending on twitter. Again." I smile and say, "Are you jealous?" "No!" He says, "Well...ok maybe a little." "Trust me," I say, "It's not all it's cracked up to be. I'd rather be sitting here, talking with you, then preforming on stage." He grins and says, "Awww me too! Besties for life!" "You sound like Lila." I say, grinning and he says, "Wadda expect? We ARE siblings." "I know," I say, "I know." He smiles and says, "What's your next class?" "Ummm I think english." I say, "Woopie." "Is that a good woopie or a bad woopie?" He asks.

"Eh," I say, "It's both. English is not my strong suit." "Well, what is?" He asks.

"History and science." I say, "And uhhhh maybe art. Maybe." "Why maybe?" He asks.

"Cause," I say, "It's me and Niall's 'always'." He laughs and says, "I see you've been reading The Fault In Our Stars. You know what I first thought that book was about?" "What?" I ask.