Pool Splash

*2 hours later*

Kat POV

"YES!" Liam says as we both start cracking up, "You're a master on the guitar!" I strum on the guitar, making a horrible noise and say, "Why thank you! I learned from the master!" "I'll take that as a compliment.". He says, trying to keep a straight face but failing. "Wise decision." I say, and we both start laughing.

"Ok, ok," I say, "Can I ask you question?" "You already did." He says, laughing at his own joke. I smirk and say, "For real. Do you know the names of the two songs I was singing? Cause I don't know." "Yeah," He says, "They're called Lego House and A-Team." I smile. 

"Thanks!" I say, "Now I can look it up later on Kevin!" "Who's Kevin?" He asks with an amused look on his face.

 "My computer." I say, "I named him Kevin." He laughs and says, "Like that's not weird or anything." "Yeah," I say with a smirk, "Like being afraid of spoons isn't wierd." "How did you know about that?!" He asks. I laugh.

 "Kevin told me!" I say. He grins and starts tickling me. We both start laughing and I hear someone say, "Well looks like someones having fun!" I turn around and Liam stops tickling me.

 "Hi Harry," I say, as he looks at the guitar I'm holding, "Liam was just teaching me how to play the guitar. I'm a natural." I strum the guitar as I say the last sentence. He smiles and says, "Well, just to let you both know, it's 10:00 PM, and you both need your beauty sleep." "Oh!" Liam says, standing up, "It's late!" "Is it?" I ask, "Ten isn't really late." "Oh yes it is young lady!" Harry says, sweeping me off my feet and into his arms, "Time for bed!" I put my arms around his neck and he brings me into my room and placing me on my bed. "Thank you." I say as he brings the covers up to my chin. "Your welcome." He says. He looks at me and hesitates before kissing my forehead. I smile and so does he. "Good night." I say. 

"G-night." He says.

"Night sweetie." Liam says, kissing my forehead and tucking me deeper into the covers, "See you tomorow." I nod and smile at both of them. Before I know it, I'm in la la land; dreaming about guitars ahaha.

*Next morning*

I yawn and roll over, accidently falling off the bed. I groan and reach around for my covers. "Kaaaaaaaat!" Someone calls, "Wake up!! Breakfast!!"

 I groan again but stand up anyway. 

"Coming." I mutter, walking out of my room.

"Vas happenin?!" Zayn says as I enter the kitchen. I start laughing so hard I fall on my butt. 

"Was it something I said?" Zayn asks.

No Zayn. All you said was Vas Happenin to a girl who just watched the video diaries a few days ago. It's not like she's going to laugh at everything and be obsessed with carrots now all of a sudden...

Niall shrugs. "All you said was vas happenin." He says, causing me to laugh harder. 

"Vas happenin!" I say through my giggles, "Vas happenin vas happenin vas happenin!!!" I fall onto my back and start banging the floor with my fists, while laughing even harder. 

Ahh...

Yes I'm wierd like omg don't judge!

Come here!" Louis says, picking me up from the floor and taking me over to the kitchen. I must look like a bobble head cause of how much I'm laughing.

 "HAND HER AN EGG!" Louis yells, as Niall hands him one and Louie stuffs it on my face. That just makes me laugh harder. I then start yelling, "RIP KEVIN RIP KEVIN RIP KEVIN!!" Then they all understand. 

"Oooooo!" Harry says, "The video diaries!

OMG HARRY NO WAY YOU GUESSED.

"I know how to handle this!" Liam says, grabbing something from the refrigerator. I look at it and my eyes widen. 

"SODA POP!" I yell, grabbing it away from him and taking a long, satisfying gulp. I stop laughing and breath. 

"WAY TO GO LIAM!" Louis yells, giving him a huge hug. I look away so I won't start laughing again. "Can I have another egg?" I ask.

 "What?!" Louis says, "But you already have egg! On your face! hahahaha!!" I grin and grab an egg from Zayn's plate. 

That chienne deserves an egg too, don't cha think?

"Here's your egg Louis!" I throw it at him and it goes all over his face.

 "Oh no you didn't!" He says with a grin, grabbing an egg and starting to chase me. I scream and run outside. But joy. There's a pool. I come to stop and put my hands up in surrender as Louis comes with the egg.

 "Oh," He says with a smug face on, "You give up?" I nod and he drops the egg. 

"Oh well, ok." He says, turning to leave. Really? I got off this easily? Just then, he turns around and shoves me into the pool. "Louis!" I yell just as I fall into the water.

WHAT THE HECK? THESE DIRTY SHIRTS ARE DESIGNER!!

 I hear his laughter and I come up for air. "SUCKER!" I yell, laughing, "You ruined my Jack Will's sweater!" "It's not yours!" He says, "It's Harry's!" I start swimming laps because I'm already wet so why not? "Hey wait for me!" He says, jumping into the pool. "LOU!" I yell, wrapping my arms around him, "HELLO!" "HELLO!" He yells back, hugging me back. He lifts me up and throws me into the water. I laugh as I submerge and start splashing him. He splashes back and soon were giggling like four year olds. 

"Time for revenge!" I yell, wrapping my arms around his waist and trying to pick him up. I manage to do it (cause were in water and its easy in water like duh) and push him so he falls back. I laugh and then there's a splash behind me. 

"Harry!" I yell as he puts me on his shoulders. I laugh as he runs around the pool with me. "This is so fun!" I yell, and I mean it. This is fun. The most fun I've ever had for a long time.