Too busy or just right?

Kat POV

"We're here!" Liam says, stopping the car and hopping out. I wait for the other boys to get out until I do, and when I do Louis offers his hand and says, "May I?" "Sure," I say, "If you don't kill me or something." "I won't." He says with a grin, so I take his hand. He helps me out and we all walk into the building.

"This place is huge!" I say as I look around, "Do you come here often?" "Sometimes," Liam says, "But we're usually in different countries so we do soundchecks everywhere." "Interesting." I say, "And I have another question." "Yeah?" They all say in unison.

"Why are there so many cars outside?"

"Because people come to watch us." Niall says, "Do you mind?" "Why would I?" I ask, and they smile gratefully at me.

"Here we are!" Liam says, walking onto a stage with a whole bunch of equitment and people walking around everywhere. I get a little nervous and grab Louis' hand. He smiles understandingly down at me while squeezing my shoulder, and I hold his hand more tightly.

"Where am I gonna stay?" I ask Louis.

"You'll stay wherever you want." He replies, "And do you know what helps with nervousness? Taking selfies." I smile and take my iPod out of my pocket.

"SELFIE!" I yell, taking a selfie with Louis aaaaaaand Niall who photo bombed our picture.

Chienne...

I suddenly hear screaming and I whirl around. I gasp. There are like a million people in the crowd. Why so many people?! Ok...ok...breath...breath...

HOLY FUDGER NOODLES I CANT BREATHE IM LIKE SCARED RIGHT NOW!

I move back and Louis wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me onto his hip.

"Relax Kat," He whispers into my ear, "They're just people and they're all the way in the crowd. They can't hurt you." OH YES THEY CAN!

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THROWING STUFF?

YELLING MEAN THINGS TO YOU?

HATE ON TWITTER?!

LIKE ARE YOU STUPID MAN?!

Instead, I try to believe him, and say, "Yeah...you're right. Thanks." "Anytime." He says, smiling, and puts me down.

Yeah...you didn't have to put me down though.

I'm still scared.

"Alright people!" Niall yells into a microphone, then pauses before saying, "And Kat."

I laugh with everybody else in the auidence but then I'm like

WAIT.

WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

"Ready boys?!" Niall asks. They all nod and Louis walks over to his microphone, keeping tight hold of my hand.

"First song is that's what makes you beautiful!" Harry says, "By us!" "And this cutie is Kat!" Zayn says, pointing at me. The audience screams and claps, making me smile.

"Aaaaaaaand!" Niall says, "She is going to be singing with us!" My eyes widen and my grip on Louis' hand becomes a death grip.

I'm going to kill everybody in this audience with no hesitiation.

"Yes she IS singing with us!" Louis says as he steers me over to Liam on the stage. I give Liam the death glare and he smiles sheepishly.

"Makes for good buisness." He whispers into my ear. I gulp as he hands me a microphone.

"Ok!" He says into his mic, "Let's sing!" The crowd cheers and the music starts. Good thing Liam taught me a ton if their songs that night when we were playing the guitar.