What is WRONG with me?

Kat POV

*Dinner*

"Almost done!" I say, jumping up and down as the timer turns to three minutes.

"Someone's excited for the lasagna." Perrie says, eating another cupcake.

"PERRIE EDWARDS!!" I say, "THE CUPCAKES ARE FOR AFTER DINNER!" "What if I already had dinner?" She says, "HM?! I cross my arms and she says, "Fine. This is the last cupcake. I promise." "That's what you said last three cupcakes." El says, and Perrie shrugs innocently. I raise my eyebrows and she says, "I TRIPLE promise!" "That's better." I say, and turn around to watch the timer again.

"Hey, did you guys hear about that new movie?" Danni asks.

"They're are a lot of new movies." Perrie says, eating the last bit of her cucpcake.

"Do you mean 'The Giver'?" I ask, still staring at the timer.

"Yes!" Danni says, "That's the one!" "I heard it has Taylor Swift in it." El says.

"How much of her is in it?" Perrie asks, her mouth full. I whirl around and give her a death glare as she has a new cupcake.

"I'm thinking her whole body." Danni says, and El laughs.

"Hahaha," Perrie says sarcastically, "NOT funny." "Not even a little bit?" El asks.

"Not even a little bit." Perrie says, licking frosting off her fingers.

"ITS DONE!!" I yell, and El takes it out of the oven. I clap my hands in eager anticipation as she sets it on the counter.

"That's hot!" She says, taking her gloves off, "We'd better let it cool off for a bit." "NOOOOO!!" I say, "I can't wait that much longer!!" They all laugh at me and El says, "Fine, ok. Let's serve it on plates." I help her excitedly, and Danni gets the forks out.

"We're officially ready!" I say, "I'm so excited for the boys to taste it!!" The girls smile at me and I say, "I'm gonna go get them!" "Alright!" El calls after me, "Just hurry up before Perrie eats all the cupcakes!"

"Guys!" I say, running into the living room, "Food's ready!!" "FINALLY!!" Niall says, jumping up from his seat, "I'm STARVED!" The rest of the boys run do the same, cheering the whole way to the kitchen. I run after them, and laugh when I see El is covered in flower.

"There was extra flower," Perrie says, "So why not?" El sulks and shakes her hair out.

"Aw but you look so pretty with flower on you!" Louie teases. El grins and says, "I know right?" We all laugh and sit down to eat.

"This is so good!!" Niall says through a mouthful of food.

"El made it!" Perrie says, stuffing her face. I look around the table as everyone, (Like Perrie) is stuffing their faces. I look closer at their stomachs, and they seem to be growing. My eyes widen in shock. I shake my head and realize I was just imagining it. I look back down at my food and am suddenly not hungry anymore.

"I'll be right back," I say, "I've got to use the bathroom." "Without trying your lasagna?" El asks, "But you've been waiting forever to eat!" "I'm just using the bathroom," I say, forcing a laugh, "I'll be right back!" "Ooooook." El says, and I hurry to the downstairs bathroom. I lock the door and take a deep breath. What is wrong with me? I've been shy around the guys, refusing to eat, having nightmares, and wanting to cut! I sit up against the door and run a hand through my hair. Should I tell Liam about this? I don't know...I groan and bite my lip to keep from crying. Crying doesn't help.