Harry's Present

Kat POV

*5:00*

"I can't believe you ate all the icecream Camilla," Quinn says, folding her arms, "Alina never has NEVER had icecream and she was REALLY looking forward to having some." "What kind of idiot doesn't have ICECREAM?!" Camilla says, "LIKE, WHO?! YOU'D HAVE TO BE A CRAZY PERSON!" I glance at Alina, and see the hurt flash through her eyes. Hmm...I wonder why...Zayn must notice it too, cause he gives her arm a squeeze, causing her to smile again.

"Well," Alina says, "I've WANTED to try icecream, but my brothers eat it all before I do." We all laugh, and Camilla says, "Sorry! I just LOVE icecream!" "But now I'll never get to try some." Alina says, fake pouting, and everyone 'awwws' at her.

"Oh Wait!" Danni says, "I think Perrie brought some ice cream! Didn't you Perrie?" "Yeah!" Perrie says, remembering, "I left it in the car! Can you go get it?" "NO!" Danni says, stomping her foot in mock frustration, "I JUST CAME IN WITH THE PIE THAT YOU ALSO FORGOT TO BRING IN!" That makes everyone laugh again. And, since no one else wants to get it, I decide I'll get it.

"I'll go get it." I say, standing up from the couch.

"NO!" Everyone yells. I step back, alarmed.

"Why not?" I ask.

"For starters," Niall says, "YOU JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!! And other than that, YOU JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!" "That doesn't mean I can't do anything," I say, "I can go out to Perrie's car. Seriously." "No," Harry says, "You can't. You barely made it up the house steps." "I can go outside to get the icecream," I say, waving my hand like it's nothing, "I'll show you." I start walking towards the door, and I get a little dizzy. That doesn't stop me though, I CAN do this.

I get to the door, and grab the knob, trying to stay on my feet. Gee...Why am I so dizzy?

"See?" I say, "I made it!" "And now you're gonna come sit down." Louis says, standing up and walking over to me. NO. I'M GOING TO GET THE ICECREAM. I open the door, and speed walk outside towards Perrie's car.

"Kat!" Louis says, "Come back!" "No no no no no," I mutter to myself, "I can do this I can do this." I almost make it to Perrie's car, before Louis wraps his arms around me and lifts me up.

"Louis please no." I say, begging, "I can get the icecream myself!" "Kat," He says, "Even you know you're about to fall over from dizzyness. What's up?" "Nothing," I mutter, "I just feel like a huge baby. I wanna do some stuff for myself." "You know what?" Louis says, "The doctor said it's normal for you to feel this way." "She said that?" I ask, "She told you that? YOU'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT ME WITH HER? Wow. It's like I have nothing private these days." "Chill!" Louis says, refraining from a smile, "She's a doctor so that's her job." "Oh," I say, "Right." "Anyways," Louis says, "You shouldn't feel dizzy tomorow. She said that was just something the medacine did to you." "AWESOME!!!" I yell, and he chuckles.

"Ok," I say, "So can I get the icecream now?" "You don't give up, do you?" He asks.

"No." I say.

"Fine," He says, "But I get to help you." Before I can ask what he means, he carries me over to Perrie's car and opens the front door. I sigh as he retrieves the icecream and puts it in my hands.
"You know I meant I wanted to get it myself," I say.

"I know." He says, "But not today. I don't want you hurting yourself." "What a dad move," I say, smiling a bit. He grins and kisses me on the cheek.

"That's what I'm here for, right?" He asks, "I'm your dad." "Yeah," I say, "My dad that likes carrots and is a ten year old trapped in a twenty something year olds body." We both laugh.