Lila's House

Kat POV

"To my house!!" Lila yells, running out of the car and into her house. I jump out of shotgun and run after her. 

I give all of dem boys a hug first cause, ya know, I'm just nice like that.

"Wow Lila!!" Someone says as Lila opens the door to her house, "You weren't lying!" I smile and step into the house after her.

 "Hi!!" A boy about fifteen says, holding out his hand. 

"Heyo." I say, shaking it. His blonde hair falls over his eyes, but not too much. His eyes are an emerald green. 

WELL HELLO

"I'm Sky," He says.

"I'm-"

"I know, you're Pippi." He says with a smirk. I laugh and say, "I hear my names been getting around!" "Yup!" Lila says, "Hope you don't mind!!" "I don't." I say, and take my shoes off.

 "Nice socks." Sky jokes. I grin. My socks are of myself and One direction. 

"I know, right?" I say, and they both laugh. 

They're just so fabooluuuussss.

"Come on," Lila says, "I want to show you my parents!" I nod and follow her into what I'm guessing is her kitchen. Her parents turn around and smile when they see me. 

"Hi I'm Pippi." I say, waving.

"I know!" The mom says, "Lila says you're amazing!" I look at Lila and smile saying, "Awwww Lila thinks I'm amazing! ITS S'CUTE!" Lila blushes and says, "Thanks for your input mom." I laugh. 

"Hi, I'm Jim!" The dad says, shaking my hand.

 "Right!" The mom says, "I forgot my manners! I'm Debbi!" She gives me a hug, and I smile, returning it.

"What's for dinner?" Sky asks as I pull away from Debbi's hug. 

 "Sky!" Lila says, "Even Kat knows what's for dinner!" "Oops, sorry!" He says, pointing to his head, "I've had a case of short term memory loss." I laugh again, and the whole family smiles.

"Come on Kat!" Lila says, taking my hand, "Dinner isn't ready yet. I'll show you my room." "Ok." I say, and we both run upstairs.

I'm scared.

THESE STAIRS COULD LEAD TO DEATH.

SHE COULD STILL BE A KIDNAPPER.

ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO TURN FROM GOOD TO BAD.

 Lila opens the door to a big room and I gasp.

 "Holy Shi...shizam!" I say, catching myself before I say a bad word. I've been trying not to ever since the cursing accident on stage. Back to the point.

There are posters, after posters, after posters of One Direction!!

HEY LOOK ITS ME

wait

Lila laughs and says, "I was gonna take them down now that I know you guys, but now I want more posters of you." "Are you kidding?" I ask, looking at her, "You're kidding?" She laughs and says, "Yes Kat! I'm kidding! Wanna help me take them down?" I laugh and say, "You can keep them up." 

NO. 

NO YOU CAN'T.

ITS CREEPY LIKE ALSJDL

"Nah," She says, "I'd rather not. I already see you guys almost everyday anyways." "You've got a point!" I say, and we both start taking the posters down.