Chatty Man

Kat POV

"Interview at Chatty Man*

From the sidelines I hear Alan say, "Now, welcome One Direction and their little kid Kat!!" 

Hey!

IM NOT LITTLE YA AKSDJAKLSDJ

"That's our cue!!" Louis says, and we all walk onto the stage. The boys wave, so I follow their lead. 

HI HI

OH HEY

YA HI GIRL IN THE BLUE SWEATER

The boys sit down on the sofa, so there's no room for me. I cross my arms and the crowd laughs. 

"Move." I demand.

"What's the magic word?" Louie taunts.

"Mouvement Chienne." I say, and Louie moves over saying, "Oh, getting all fancy with your language now, huh?" The crowd laughs and Alan asks, "What does that mean Kat? Is it French?" I nod and say, "It's french for 'MOVE BITCH!" Alan, the boys, and the crowd bursts into laughter. 

"We're gonna have to teach you some manners!" Harry says, still laughing. 

Nah son.

You're the one who  needs manners pfft taking my seat.

"Why?" I say innocently, "Nobody can understand what I'm saying anyway." Everyone laughs again and I'm like Zayuuummm they really do laugh at everything.

"Ok, ok." Alan says, his laughter calming down, "How is it...how is-" But he can't help it cause he starts laughing again. I smile and put one leg over my other saying, "Take your time." The crowd laughs and I say, nodding, "The woman is in the house." "GO GIRL!!" Someone yells, and I grin.

AHAHA IM JUST LIKE JENNIFER LAWRENCE AND SHE IS SO FUNNY AND AWESOME AND YEAH.

Hey...

WHY CANT HARRY DATE HER AJSDKLAJDK

Well wait a second.

I ship joshifer so yeah.

That's why he can't so YERP

"Ok, I'm done." Alan says, wiping away his laughing tears, "Now, what's like living with these idiots?" "Oh, they're awesome." I say, side hugging Louis, "Especially Kevin. We get along quiet well actually. Just yesterday, Kevin and I-" "Who's Kevin?" Alan asks.

"My computer." I say in a duh, you should know that tone. Everyone laughs again and Alan says, "You'd better watch it boys! This one is funny!" "What thank you Alan!" I say, pretending to blush, "It's nothing." He laughs and so does everyone else.

Yes yes

I am quite special.

PFFT

I SAID QUITE AGAIN AHAHA

After six minutes, it cuts to commercial break and the guys tackle me in a hug. 

"YOU'RE AWESOME!!" They all yell, and I laugh like aha yes boys I know.

Just then, Lila runs onto the stage and pulls the guys off me. 

"You winged it like crazy!!" She yells, "You're insane and full ofpure awesomeness!!" I laugh and we both hug.

NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANS BUT OK

"Hey!" Harry says, pretending to sound hurt, "Don't I get a hug?" "In your dreams." Lila says, and blows him a kiss as she walks off stage. Harry smiles and I can see him blush.

Not like that's wierd or anything.

"We're live in 3...2...1 Action!" The camera man says, and we all sit down again.

 "Welcome back!" Alan says, "You people are just in time to see One Direction and their sexy girl dance!" I whip my hair and the crowd laughs.

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

ANYWAYS

"Alright, get up everyone, get up!" Alan instructs. 

Me and the boys get into the middle of the floor and Alan says we can dance for two minutes. I'm buzzing with nervous excitement as Alan puts the music on. 

"Ok," Niall whispers into my ear, "We're doing our famous dance. You know it?" I nod and he grins whispering, "Wow! You really looked us up!" I immediatly start laughing cause for some reason that sounds wrong. 

IM NOT A PERVERT THOUGH IM NOT I SWEAR

Niall starts laughing too and soon everyone's attention is on us. 

"Sorry," I say, "Continue." The crowd laughs and Alan presses play on the radio. 

Funky music comes on and everystarts clapping, including me and the boys. 

FUNKY FUNKY FUNKY

I SHOULD STOP THINKING THAT OR IM GONNA CURSE IN MY HEAD AHA

Then, on cue, we all start dancing their 'famous' dance. In the middle of it, I bail and start dancing my own dance. I really get into it, and go more into the center so I have more space. I start doing all these cool dance moves I learned online, and it's mixed with breakdancing. 

I CANT BELEIVE IM DOING THIS LIKE WHAT

I hear whoop and hollers, most of them from the boys and Alan. I end in a split and a tada pose. Everyone goes wild and I laugh. I stand up and take a few bows and Liam says, "Who knew you could dance like that?!" "Yeah!" Zayn says, "And you even did a split!!" "I told you I was flexible." I say and he says, "True...BUT I FORGOT, SO YOUR AWESOME!!!" I laugh and Alan says, "1D and Kat for you ladies and gentlemen!" He gives us all hugs and we walk to backstage. 

"IM PHYCED RIGHT NOW!" I say, hugging a super excited Lila.

 "I KNOW!!" She yells, as she hugs me back super tight. I laugh and we all head towards the car.

WIERDEST DAY EVER AHAHAHA