I AM fat, no matter WHAT

Kat POV

*Olive Garden*

"Are you gonna eat that or not?" Niall asks, pointing at my food. I look down at it and say, "No. I'm not hungry." "You sure?" He asks, though he's already reaching for my plate. I chuckle and say, "You can have it Niall." He grins and is about to take it, when Louis smacks his arm saying, "Kat needs to eat." I sigh as Niall moves back. I don't want to eat. I'm not hungry.

"Louis," I say, "I'm not hungry." Louis looks uneasily at me, probably remembering when I refused last time. Then he does the most childish thing. He taps Liam arm and says, "Kat isn't eating." I roll my eyes and Liam looks at me.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asks me.

"I'm not hungry." I say.

"Really?" He asks.

"Really." I say.

"Just have a little bit." He says, and turns back to talk to Danni. I groan and put my head down on the table. This sucks, like, eternally.

Louis puts his hand on my back and says, "Was that a wrong thing for me to do?" "Nah," I say sarcastically, "Not at all." "Oooooookaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy." He says, and starts eating his food. I sigh. Might as well eat my food while it's hot. I take a bite of my noodles, and almost immediatly spit them out. Ew!!!! They have something crunchy in them! A bug?! A chip? An elephant?! It's possible.

"What's wrong?" Louis asks.

"I think their's an elephant in my food." I say, and he laughs.

"There's no elephant in your food Kat," He says, "If anything, it would be a walrus." "You've got a point there..." I say, "But SOMETHING is crunchy in my food!" "Lemmesee." He says, grabbing my plate. He takes a spoonful and he spits it out. Right back into the food. 

"I'm not eating that." I say.

"Yep," He says, nodding, "That's definatly an elephant." "I knew it!" I say, "So now I don't have to eat it, right? Plus, you kinda threw up into it." He laughs and says, "Yeah. You don't have to eat it." I cheer and he says, "You got of easy this time." "Oh thank you dear elephant." I say, and we both laugh.

"You finished your food already?!" Niall asks, looking up at me, "Wow! And you guys say I'm a eating monster!" That just makes me and Louis laugh harder.

"Hey guys," Our blonde waitress says, "How's it going? Is the food good?" "It's great!" We all say in unision, causing her to chuckle and say, "I can see that. You're all done except for you sweetheart." She's talking to me. Dang it.

"Are you gonna eat?" She asks kindly.

"Hell no." I say, and clamp a hand over my mouth. They all laugh at me and I say, "Sorry. I meant, 'No. There's an elephant in my food'." They just laugh harder and Louis comes to my rescue.

"She means to say her noodles are extremely crunchy,'" He says, "So she's not gonna eat them." "Ooooohhhhh," The waitress says, still laughing, "But what does that have to do with an elephant?" "Long story." Louis says, grinning at me. I grin back and she asks, "Do you want me to throw it out for you?" "Yes!" I say, and she takes it and says, "Be right back! And while you are all waiting, feel free to order some desert!" "Ok, thanks!" Liam says, and she walks away.

Then everyone turn to look at me and laugh even harder. 

"Meanies." I say, and Louis ruffles my hair. I smile back and ruffle his hair.

"Hey!" He says, and I laugh.

"Ok, ok you two," Harry says, grinning, "What desert do you want?" "PIZZA WITH ICECREAM ON IT!" Louis yells, and they laugh.