Recording

Kat POV

"Harry!" I call, "Can I steal one of your beanies?" "Umm..." He says, laughing, "It's not stealing if you ask!" "Oh, right." I say, blushing, "Can I borrow one of your beanies?" "Yeah, ok." He says, "Only if you wear the gray one. I'm wearing the green." "You're awesome bro." I say, grinning, "Thanks." He chuckles and I run downstairs.

"HEY LOUEH!" I yell.

"HEY KAT!" He yells back, giving me a huge hug.

"Ok," He says in a serious tone, "Are you sure you're ready for this? I mean it is your first ever interview!" "I'll be fine," I say, "And this isn't my first interview. I did one with Harry at a radio station." "Yes yes I know," He says, "But I meant where it's live and people will be watching you." "IM FINE!" I say, and he laughs and says, "Alright! Then let's go!" \ I nod and we both run into the car.

"I call shotgun!" I yell, and Louis pouts. I laugh as he gets in the back.

I climb into the front and go onto camera. I press video and start recording Louis. I try not to let him see my iPod, and so far so good.

IM SO SNEAKY LIKE YASSSS

CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE MY SNEAKINESS?

-TAKES MOMENT-

K

Anyways

He's on his iPod, on some app, and I ask, "What are you doing Louis?" "Texting Niall." He replys, not looking up from his iPod. I giggle and say, "What does he say?" "That he's right here!" Niall says from my window.

"Oh hey Niall!" I say, giving him a hug, "We were just talking about you! All good things, all good things. NOT AHAHAA! Oops." Niall laughs and says, "Good to know Kat, thanks! Now, If you'll excuse me, I need to go sit in the back seat since it looks like you've already called shot gun." I giggle and nod.

Niall just makes tsking sounds with his tounge, and I grin as he walks to the backseat.

I swirve my iPod to my face and say quietly so Niall and Louis can't hear me, but my iPod can, "Future me, Niall is awesome. K? K. WE GOOD."

I then put the iPod's attention back to Niall and Louis.

"Niall?" I ask, hiding my iPod from him.

"Yes Angel?" He asks.

"Do you have any gum on you?"

"Strawberry, rasberry, blueberry, or banana?"

"Wow! You're full of gum!! LIKE ZAYUMM!"

"I'm a hungry man!"

"I know. Hand over all your blueberry."

"ALL?"

"ALL."

"Dammit."

"No swear words!"

"That isn't a swear word! What you said in stage that time, well, that was a swear word!"

"You promised you wouldn't bring that up anymore!" I whine.

"Sorry!" He says, "But it's true!" "It's also true that you sleep in superman boxers!" I shoot back.

"That's cold." He says, and we both laugh.

"Vas happenin?!" Zayn says, opening the back door and hopping in. I start laughing cause that gets me everytime. Harry comes in next, then Liam who sits in the drivers seat.

"Hey Liam," I say, "WADDUP BRO." "LIFE." He says, and I say, "How old." He laughs and that's when out of no where, someone yells from my left side, "Vas happenin?!"

I quickly turn to look and who do I see but lila?!

OH MY GOSH!" I say, and give her a hug from my window.

"HEY!" She says, laughing, "Surprised to see me?" "Yeah!" I say, pulling away, "What are you doing here?!"

SURPRISE SURPRISE WOOT

"I'm coming with you to the interview," She says excitedly, "And from there, we're going to my house for dinner!" "YASSSSSSS!" I say excitedly, and give her another huge hug. She laughs and says, "WOOT WOOT!" "Alright little girls," Harry teases from the back, "Lila needs to come into the back so we can go." "Fine Mr. Smarty Pants." Lila says sarcastically, "I'm coming." She opens the back door and hops in besides Harry. "Vas happenin Harry!" She says, making Zayn and me laugh.

"Vamanos!" I say, pointing towards the road.

"Who are you?" Louis says as Liam starts driving, "Dora?" "YES!" I say, "And you're boots!" "Wonderful!" Louis yells, and I laugh, saving what I had recorded.

"How long away is this interview?" I ask.

"Oh god, Kat!" Louis says, "That's the tenth time you've asked!" I giggle and say, "I can't help it if I take after you." "True." Louis says thoughtfully, making us all laugh.

"Ok," I say, "Can you guys give me some pointers?" "Yeah!" Zayn says, "A few actually! But uh...I can only tell you." He leans in like he's going to tell me a big secret and then says, "Brush your hair once in a while, change your clothes, take a bath, take that food out of your teeth-" I look in the rearview mirror to see if I have any food in my teeth, and the guys laugh at me.

"I meant real advice." I say, making them all laugh again.

"Fine," I mumble, "I'll just wing it."

Guys are so stupid sometimes like ugh...