Results

Harry POV

*10:00 AM*
"Hey," I say, gently shaking Kat awake, "It's time to get up sleepy head." "Nooooo," She says, groaning, "I don't want to get up!" "Kaaaaaat," I say, "You neeeed to get uuuuup." She doesn't respond, and I shake her again. After a while of that, I decided to take action. I know something that'll wake her up in NO time.

"Kaaaaaaat," I say, in a spooky voice, "If you don't wake up, Nikki Manaj will come to get you..." "AHHHH!" She yells, and jolts awake. She looks so scared by what I just said, I start laughing so hard I almost fall of the bed.

"Meanie." She mutters, and then her eyes widen.

"What's wrong?" I ask, still laughing, "Did you just notice how ridiculous you sounded?" I mimick how she sounded and looked while she was yelling, and make myself laugh even harder. As I'm laughing, I notice Kat is just staring at me. I wipe away my tears of laughter and manage to say, "What's wrong? Why aren't you laughing?" She shakes her head and says, "It's not funny." "How rude!" I say, pretending to be hurt.

"I'm serious Harry," She says, "It's not." "But it IS funny!" I say, grinning.

"No," She says, "It's not even CLOSE. It's stupid." "Gee," I say, "I get it. You don't have to rub it in." "Sorry." She mutters, and turns her back to me. Ok. What was THAT all about?

"Are you ok Kat?" I ask, climbing back onto the bed. She doesn't answer, and I nudge her.

"Kaaaaaaat," I say, "Stop ignoooooring me." "I'm not in the mood." She mutters, "Leave me alone." "Did you have another nightmare?" I ask, rolling her over so she's facing me. She doesn't answer for a second, until she says, "No. I mean...I'm not sure." "Wanna talk about it?" I ask. She shakes her head and says, "Not really." "Not even a LITTLE bit?" I ask. She keeps ignoring me, but after a little pleading, she says, "It's about Peter. I...I need to go see him." I sigh and say, "I thought we told you once you're better." "That's why I'm not in the mood to laugh at your dorky jokes," She mutters, turning the other way again, "I'm gonna be sick for a long time." "No you're no-" I start to say, but she cuts me off by saying, "Please. Just...don't even try. It's not gonna work." "I'm just trying to help yo-" I say, but she says, "Please." I nod, even though she can't see me, and get off the bed.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink." I say. She doesn't answer, and I sigh. I hope she'll talk later.

"Be back soon." I say, and leave the room.

Kat POV

As soon as he's gone, I sit up and look at the tubes on my chest and stomach. I HATE them. I can't do anything in this STUPID hospital!! I WANNA GO HOME!!! I scream into my pillow, and feel the tears well up in my eyes. NO. NO CRYING. Crying doesn't help. I take deep breaths, and put my head in my hands. This is really hard. Not just keeping myself from crying, but being in a hospital, missing the guys, girls, and Peter, having a ton of nightmare's, and... just basically my life. Sometimes, I just wonder if I'm just a mistake. Why am I even here? Am I just...I don't know. Everythings just so confusing...

I lift my face from the pillow and let the tears spill from my eyes. Crying may not help, but I don't have the strength to stop it.

Harry POV

I walk back into the room, and see Kat staring at the wall infront of her.

"Hey," I say, "I got you a tea. Do you want it?" She looks down at her sheets, and then up at me. "I don't know," She says after a few seconds, "I don't know if I want tea or not. I don't know why I'm in the hospital and why I'm having nightmare's every night. I don't know why I'm getting bullied at school, or why I cut, or why Penny is hurting me, or why everybody hates me. I don't understand anything that's happening to me, and it's painful." She pauses for a second, and looks back at the wall. I hear her take a breath before she says, "To answer your question, I don't know what kind of tea it is so I don't know if I'll want it or not." That makes me smile a little, and I walk over to her bed while saying, "It's Chi tea with steamed milk." "I like Chi tea with steamed milk." She says quietly, and takes the tea from me.