I...this...it....how...am i?...WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

Kat POV

*Nightmare*

"NO!" I yell, as Shirley pushes me into the hospital.

"YES!" She yells, and everything goes dark. I can't see anything, but I can hear everything.

"YES WE CAN!" A female voice says, "WE CAN! I KNOW WE CAN!" "WE'VE TRIED BEFORE!" A male voice says, "ITS NOT WORKING! WE CANT!" "BUT WE HAVE TO!" The female says, "WE JUST HAVE TO!" "WE CANT." The male voice says, and the female starts sobbing. The male starts crying too, but soon says, "We need to tell her." "Ok." The female says quietly.

"KATHERINE RAE!" The voice yells, "COME HERE!" "Coming!" A little girl calls, and finally the lights go on. I gasp as I see a little girl who looks like me walk towards them. I start freeking out as the male and female start talking to Katherine Rae. I force myself to calm down as I listen to what they're saying.

"We um...have to...to go get icecream for you." The male says.

"YEAH!" Katherine Rae says, excitedly, "ICECREAM! CAN I COME?" "Sorry," The male says, "Only me and mommy are going." "Who am I staying with?" She asks.

"The nurses." The male answers, and Katherine Rae says, "BUT I DONT LIKE THE NURSES. THEIR MONSTERS." "You have to," The male says, "They're gonna watch you." "NO!" She yells, "I DONT WANT TO!" The female starts crying again, and the nurses take Katherine Rae away. "MOMMY! DADDY!" She yells, "DONT GO! PLEASE!" The female tries to go after Katherine Rae, but the male takes her hand and they leave. I start running after them but, boy oh boy! Shirley stops me. "Sorry." She says, smirking.

*End of nightmare*

I jolt awake, screaming, crying, and coughing. "MOMMY! DADDY!" I yell, "COME BACK!" "Kat?" Harry asks, "Kat! Are you ok? What's wrong?" "I WANT MY MOMMY AND DADDY!" I yell, and he looks confused as he asks, "What?" Nurses come running in, and start attaching more tubes to me. I can't stop coughing, and Harry says, "Hit her in the stomach." They don't listen and he says again, "You should hit her in the stomach." The ignore him, so he comes over and hits me in the stomach. I stop coughing and fall back, taking deep breaths. The nurses sigh with releif and Harry says, "I TOLD YOU!" They give him the look and he shrugs, saying, "What? I did." They roll their eyes and keep helping me. After they finish, they leave and Harry comes over to me.

He smiles, but I don't even make an effort to. Its too hard.

He frowns as he looks at my stomach, face, and chest. They're covered with tubes.

I sigh and he asks, "Are you alright?" I dont answer and close my eyes. Seconds later, I'm fast asleep.