Getting hurt makes you happy?

Harry POV

*Next Morning*

"Is Kat gone already?" Louis asks, walking into the kitchen. We all nod and he sits down saying, "I think she hates me." "She thinks your mean." Niall says.

"That's better than hate." Zayn says.

"Arg!" Louis says, "I'm serious!" "That's a first." Liam says, and I chuckle. Louis shoots me a glare, and I put my hands up in surrender.

"Guys," He says, "Help me!!" "Ok, well, ummmm...she doesn't really like me much either so I can't really help you." Zayn says.

"She likes you!" Niall says, "She's just scared when you yell at her." "She dropped all my hair supplies!!" Zayn whines.

"Who's the adult here?" Liam asks.

"Me." Zayn grumbles, and I say, "She still doesn't fully trust us and she's been here more than a month. That's normal, isn't it?" "I think she warmed up pretty fast," Niall says, "If only she would tell us about her past." "Does she keep a journal?" Lou asks. That would be a good idea, but she doesn't have a journal. "Nope," I say, "She doesn't." "How do you know?" Zayn asks.

"I've searched." Niall says.

"We have to get her to tell us about her past." Liam says.

"I think she's having nightmares about her past." I say.

"She had a nightmare?" Liam asks, "But she wasn't screaming." "I know," I say, "Which was kinda creepy. She just woke up." "Isn't that normal?" Louis asks.

"Not for Kat." Liam says.

"Did you guys notice how when she first came here, all she said was sorry?" Zayn asks. We all nod in agreement, and he says, "Well, I'm thinking that she thinks she does everything wrong cause someone in her past made her think that." "You're a smart man Malik!" I say, and he smiles saying, "I know." "But we don't know who it was," Louis says, "Or is." "That's the point," Niall says, "We have to figure it out." "HOW?!" We all yell at the same time.

"When she has nightmares, does she talk in her sleep?" He asks.

"I've never been awake when she's been having a nightmare." Liam says.

"Me neither." I say, and the rest of the boys agree.

"Well," Niall says, "We'll just have to stay awake to see. Or listen." "We take turns, ok?" Liam says, "Cause I need sleep too." "Ok," Louis says, "But is she really gonna want to stay in the same bed as me? She does kinda hate me." "It'll be a time for you two to bond." I say.

"Yeah," Zayn says, "The same for me." "Ok," I say, "I get first night." "I get second!" Zayn says.

"Third." Niall says.

"Fourth." Louis says.

"Fifth." Liam says.

"What're we gonna tell her?" I ask.

"That we want to spend more time with her individually?" Louis suggests, and I say, "Good man Tomlinson." He grins and Liam says, "Don't worry Lou. Just build up your trust with her. It'll work." "Ok!" Louis says, "I hope it does." "It will." I say.

"Enough talk," Niall says, "Are you gonna eat that Harry?" "I would think so Niall," I say, "It's my breakfast." "Most important meal of the day!" Zayn pipes.

"I see you're getting all smart now like Alina." Louis says.

"She's a cutie!!" Zayn says.

"Yeah," Niall says, "But she isn't a fan." "But she doesn't hate us," I say, "Kat told me she just doesn't have the time to be an obsessed fan." "Interesting." Liam says.