So wait...you understand?

Kat POV

*Afternoon*

"Hahaha very funny Styles," I hear Lila say, "You're so cute when you want something." "I am, aren't I?" He responds, and she says, "OMG! Stop flirting with me!" "THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!" Harry yells, and Lila shushes him, saying they'll wake me, but I can hear her laughing.

"Ok so umm..." He says nervously, "I was just wondering..." "Yeeeeees?" She asks expectantly.

"I was just wondering if you....would you um..." He stutters, and she says, "Go on a DATE with you?" "Yeah..." He says, and I can just SEE him blushing.

"Finally!" She says, "I didn't date a Nandos dude for you!" "You should've dated him," Harry says, "He could've given you free Nandos and Niall would love you forever." "Wipe that smirk off you face!" Lila says, and they both laugh.

"Where are we going for the DATE?" She asks.

"To the park." Harry says, and Lila chuckles saying, "Interesting." "You don't like it?" He asks nervously.

"Ummm HELLO!" She says, "THE PARK IS AMAZING!! ITS MEH LIFE!" He laughs, clearly releived, and says, "Ok! So at 7:00 I'll pick you up?" "Suuuuuuure," She says, "It's a DATE." "Stop making it sound so bad!" He says, laughing. She laughs too and says, "I can't help it! I mean, a date, with Harry Styles? How romantic can that get? Hahaha not. I'm kidding. Stop fake crying! You're gonna ruin your eyes." "Leave you bastard!" He says, fake crying. She laughs and says, "Not without a bro hug first!" Harry immediatly stops crying and I'm guessing he wanted that hug.

"See ya tonight!" Lila says, and the front door closes. It opens again and Harry says, "Oh, hey Alina." "Hey Harry," She says, kinda awkawardly, "Where's Kat?" "She's sleeping," He says, "But you can hang out till she wakes up." This should be interesting.

"I'm not sure..." Alina says, but Harry says, "Oh come on! I need some company!! All the guys are out and I have no one to play board games with!" "Well..." Alina says, "If you put it that way...BUT I SAY WE PLAY WAR!!" Harry laughs and says, "As in swords and guns? A little babyish, don't you think?" "That's not babyish!" She says, "But I wasn't talking about that! I was talking about the card game WAR. DUH." "Oooooh!" Harry says, laughing, "DUH." They both laugh and Harry says, "Let me go get it." "I'll be waiting and NOT looking through your whole house!" Alina says, and Harry's laugh fades as he goes into the basement to get the game. I'm thinking about telling them I'm awake, but I really wanna see how this turns out. Alina and Harry playing together? Never really happened.

"I found it!" Harry says, coming up from the basement, "Here are the cards!" "Yeah!" Alina says, and claps her hands together like a little girl.

"We should've played the swords and guns game, just for you." Harry says, chuckling and Alina says, "Meanie." They both laugh, and soon are in a very heated game of war.

"You cheated!" Alina says, which Harry replies, "No you did!" "Did not!" "Did too!" "Did not!" "Did too!" "Arse." "Bitch." "Overrated spider with no legs." I almost laugh at that one. Really Alina? Really? Is that the best you can come up with?

"Hey!" Harry says, "YOU CANT USE THE SAME CARD IN A ROW!" "I HAD THE SAME CARD!" Alina says, "SO WHAT?!" "ARG!" Harry yells, and coninues the game.

"I'M HUNGRY!" Alina whines after a while.

"THEN GO MAKE YOURSELF A SANDWHICH." He says, mimicking her voice.

"You suck." She says, "I don't know where anything." "Why not?" He asks, and I can almost see his smirk, "Didn't you see the house tour we did?" "Nope." She says, and he says, "Oh that's right. You don't have the TIME to be an OBSESSED fan." "You make me sound like a terrible human being." She says.

"Who said I wasn't trying to imply that?" He says, and they both laugh. After a while, I get bored and decide to get up.

"Hey." I say, and they turn to look at me.

"Hey!" Alina says, and rushes over to me, "I've been waiting!" "I've been tired," I say, smiling, "And what is it? Why'd you come over?" "Lila said you wanted to talk to me about something." She says. Oh. That reason. Couldn't it have been the 'I'm your friend and I just wanna hang out' reason. Ugh. Life is so unfair.

"Ok," I say, "Let's go to my room." I cough and we start to go upstairs when Harry says, "I don't get a hug?" "Sorry!" I say, and go give him a hug.

"The guys are gonna get medacine for you," Harry says, "They're out shopping." "Ok." I say, and he smiles at me before I join Alina in my room.

"What's up?" She asks, and I sigh.

"Everything." I say.

"Even the boys?" She says.

I chuckle and say, "No. They're awesome. I mean...I have a lot of nightmares and its dragging me down." "I have nightmares too," Alina says, "And it's not fun." I'm a little surprised she gets what I'm saying, but go on anyway and say, "Yesterday night, when I woke up from my nightmare, I still thought it was real. That is until 15 minutes later when the boys calmed me down." Alina nods encouragingly and I say, "The nightmares are about my...my past. Some of them though, I don't even understand what they are about." Ok...this is where it gets hard....Alina puts her hand on my shoulder and says, "I understand. I understand it all. It's ok. Sometimes things like this happen, but we know its gonna end. It might not be today, or tomorow, or the day after, but it'll be soon. Just keep trying and thinking good thoughts, nothing negative about yourself, and you'll make it." Wow. What a speech.

"Has this...has this happend to you...before?" I ask.

"Yeah," She says, "But I got over it. I'm fine now." She smiles and says, "Just like Harry did. Like people did. Like you will." I smile and say, "You really understand and...wait." "Yeah?" She asks.

"What do you mean like Harry?" I say, "He used to cut so..." "Yeah, I know you cut," She says, "You told me." I pull my sleeves down further and say, "Oh yeah." She chuckles and says, "I also knew before because of they way you act. You always pull your sleeves down. You always wear long sleeves or bracelets. That knife in your laundry basket." 

"Sorry about that." I say, and she says, "That was a while ago and I forgive you then and now." "You sound so...spiritual." I say, laughing at my choice of words. She laughs too and says, "I guess I do." I smile and say, "I'm really glad you understand." "I'm glad I could help." She says, and we both hug. I have come to a conclusion. Wanna hear it? Alina's awesome.