I talk in my sleep?!

Kat POV

*1:20 PM*

"Kat," Liam says softly, "Wake up babe. It's time to get up." "I don't want to." I mutter, pulling the covers over my head.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Cause I'm tired." I say.

"What about your nightmares?" He asks, and I immediatly jolt up.

"Whoa whoa," Liam says, "Calm down, calm down. Its ok." I just stare at him, remembering everything that happened an hour ago. He knows mostly everything. I yelled out some of my secrets, and I'm just hoping he doesn't remember them.

"Do you feel ok?" He asks, and I nod. He smiles slightly and we lapse into an awkward silence.

"Umm, Liam?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Do you remember what I was um...yelling today?" I ask, "When you were in the bathroom?" "Yeah," He says, "Yeah I do. We uhm we need to talk about that."

"Ok." I mutter, and he sits on the edge of the bed.

"Look," He says, "I'm really sorry for what I did and-" I cut him off by saying, "Then you wouldn't have done it in the first place." "But you don't get it Kat," He says, "I had to or-" "No," I say, interupting again, "No you didn't. You HURT me Liam." "I know," He says, "And I'm sorry, but if you'd let me expla-" "There's nothing to explain," I say, "You just wanted to attach the tubes to me and be done with it." "No!" Liam says, "That's not true!" "Then what is?" I ask, "What is?!" "If I didn't put those tubes on in the next minute, you would've passed out from lack of air," He says, and I immediatly stop talking, "I didn't want that to happen, so I had to do what I had to do. I'm sorry for hurting you Kat, I really am." I look down at my sheets and tears well up in my eyes.

"Don't cry." He whispers, wiping them away, "Don't." I look up at him, and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry," I say, "I should've let you." "Its ok," He says, "Its ok." "I would've stopped breathing..." I mutter, letting the tears escape my eyes, "Wouldn't I?" "Possibly." Liam says quietly, and I hug him tighter.

"Thank you," I whisper, "Thank you for not letting that happen." He just kisses my forehead.

"I don't know what I was thinking," I continue, "I wanted to kill myself and I don't know why. I have a pretty ok life and...I was just gonna...just gonna throw it out the window. I'm an asshole, Liam. A big, fat, fucking, asshole." "No you're not," He says, "You're far from that. You're just confused." "I feel like a baby again." I say, sighing.

"Its hard not to feel like that in the situation your in right now." He says, and I nod in agreement.

"Are um...5sos still coming?" I ask, not pulling away from the hug.

"And with their surprise." He says, smiling and kissing me on the cheek. I return his smile and he brings me onto his lap.

"Kat..." He says, "We need to talk about what you were yelling out before." "Do we have to?" I mutter.

"Yeah." He says, and I sigh. Might as well.

"What should I tell you first?" I ask.

"Really?" He asks in surprise, "You're actually gonna tell me?" "Well...yeah?" I say, now confused, "You just told me to so..." "Oh," He says, "Right. Umm you said something about having two sets of parents. Could we talk about that maybe?" "Yeah...sure." I mumble, and he waits expectantly for me to start talking. When I don't, he strokes my hair and says, "Whenever your ready." I take a deep breath and hold back the tears that are threatening to spill put. Damn it I havent even started talking yet. "I don't think I can do this." I mutter, closing my eyes and letting the tears fall.