I did something bad...

Kat POV

*Bumping into Simon in the hallways*

"I'm Kat," I say, shaking hands with Simon,"And your Simon. I know." "Nice to meet you!" He says, smiling widely. I smile too but it soon fades as I see Louisrunning up to me while yelling, "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" "Funny story," I say nervously, "I was uh...walking around and then happened to walk onto a stage. Total accident by the uh...way..." His face burns with anger and soon all five of the guys are yelling at me. "YOU CURSED ON STAGE?!! YOU INSULTED PEOPLE?! CANT YOU DEAL WITH FREAKIN HATE?! WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! THERE ARE LITTLE KIDS IN THE AUDIENCE!! WHAT SANE PERSON WOULD DO THAT?!! YOURE GROUNDED FOR A YEAR!! NO, THREE YEARS!! NO FIVE AND A HALF!!" Liam reaches his arm out towards me, and I jump back, afraid he's going to slap me. I start crying at the thought because he promised I could trust me. He lied!!

"BOYS!" Simon yells, louder than all of them, "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" They all stop yelling.

"Now!" He says, "Apologize to Kat!" "Where is she?" Niall asks, concern edged in his voice. Of course, I ran off somewhere I don't know.

Again.

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Oh wait.

Here are the doors leading outside!

I quickly run outside and am blinded by bright lights. Ugh! Popperatzi sucks at times like this! I quickly run through them and make it to the car. They all try too take pictures of me, but the windows are tinted so ha. There.

A few minutes later, an angry boy band, (guess who!) comes into the car and we quickly drive away. I'm at the far end, next to the window, so I won't have to look at the guys. They think it's all my fault, but Louis was the one who made me look like a demon and they wouldn't stop laughing at me! Really! What other choice did I have but to run away?

Like dude...

I take my iPod out and go on twitter. I type in This is the worst day of my life. Well, the worst day counting when I'm living with One Direction...

I'm about to put my iPod away when a whole bunch of tweets come out saying, Told you they just adopted you for good business! Now they're going to be nice to you in front of cameras, but behind, mean as hell. Have fun!!

You deserve terrible days bitch. Live with it.

Wish I could be there to make it worse.

Hoar, go find another band to have sex with.

Sluts aren't allowed near One Direction, you'd better leave!

I wish you were dead.

At least some peices of trash are valuabe. You're not one of the valuables bitch.

As I keep reading, tears form in my eyes and I start crying quietly so the boys won't get mad at me. I hear a sigh and a hand goes on my shoulder. Liam gently moves my head so he can see me, and is surprised to see my crying. His eyes widen and he asks, "What's wrong?" I just start crying harder (not quietly anymore) and he hugs me tightly.

He says comforting things to me and that's when Harry reaches over Liam and grabs my iPod. (Louie's driving) His face shows disgust as he scrolls through the texts. "This is worse than El's hate." He mumbles, but everyone can hear him.

"It's not just that!" I say, still crying, "I...I...I thought I could trust you guys and then you all start yelling at me again! I don't even know if Liam was going to smack me or not!" Their faces soften and Liam hugs me tighter.