Why is Louis mean to me?

Kat POV

*11:00 PM*

"NO WAY!!" Me and Lila yell at the same time, "I KNEW IT!" We are both watching PLL right now, and a totally unexpcted/totally expected part comes on. "YOU OWE ME 10 BUCKS!" I yell happily. She groans and hands me a ten dollar bill. I laugh and put it onto my pile of dollars she has already given me. "Another bet?" I ask. "Ugh fine," She says as I give her the puppy dog eyes, "ONE more." I cheer and hand her five bucks, and she hands me the same amount. I predict something, and so does she. We have to wait a few episodes, but hooray! I WIN!! "I'm awesome!" I say, clapping my hands in victory. "Yeah," Lila mumbles, "And rich." I laugh and that's when Harry walks into the room. "You know betting is how The Great Gatsby became great." He says with a smirk as he sees how much money I know have. "Techinally he gambled," Lila says with an identical smirk, "And he became great cause he was also very loveable and smart." "Then why didn't anybody show up at his funeral?" Harry shoots back.

"Cause they thought he ran over that woman!" Lila retorts. They both eye each other for a minute, until Lila blinks and Harry claims victory. "I win a hug!" He says happily.

"I never said that!" Lila says, turning her attention back to PLL.

"Yeah," Harry says, "But your eyes said it." Lila rolls her eyes, but I know she wants to smile. "Fine!" Harry humphs, "Have it your way! Cheater." Lila's eyes narrow but she still stares at the tv screen. "That's right," Harry says gleefully, "I called you a cheater." "I didn't ask if you did or didn't." Lila says, and Harry crosses his arms. He runs over to our bed, and jumps to sit next to Lila. She doesn't turn to look at him, and he grins widely as he yells, "HI!" She winces and is doing a pretty good job at not laughing. "So," Harry says to me, "Did you see that booty girl is back? Your art on Niall's face lastnight with the eyeliner? Perfection." "Thanks!" I say happily, "And yeah, you finally noticed she's back?" "Argh!!" Lila says, finally laughing, "What is your obsession with that booty girl!!" "Her booty's huge!!" Harry says, "DUH!" Lila goes back to the tv and Harry says, "Hey! I thought we were having real life conversation!" She smirks and says, "I never have conversations with idiots." Harry smirks and starts tickling her. For a few seconds she doesn't laugh, but soon can't help it and is giggling non-stop as Harry contiues. "Stop, stop!" She giggles, trying to get free. "Not until you hug me!" Harry demands.

"Never!" Lila says determidly, and the tickling continues. Ugh. This might take a while. I walk out of my room and into Niall's. "Mind if I watch PLL with you?" I ask. He nods with a smile, and I run over, climbing onto his bed. He pulls me under the covers with him, and I lay my head on his lap. "Guess what Lila and Harry are doing?" I say.

"What?" Niall asks, looking down at me and kissing my forehead.

"Harry's tickling Lila cause she won't hug him." I say, and Niall chuckles.

"Harry has caught the love bug." He says, "And this is the most he has ever wanted a girl to like him."

"It's probablu because Lila sort of ignores Harry," I say, "He likes girls that are hard to get." Niall smiles and says, "Yup, he does." He watch PLL in silence for a few minutes, until I blurt out, "Why is Louis mean to me?" Niall pauses the tv and looks down at me. "He doesn't mean to be mean Angel," He says, "Lou, well...he's new to this whole thing. He plays around with us like that, so he think he can play around with you like that." "Well, he can't." I mutter, and Niall says, "Then tell him." "I have before," I say, "And he said he was sorry." "He's trying Kat." Niall says, and I stop talking. Niall presses play and PLL resumes.