Louis is mean...

Kat POV

*Back home*

"I like your friends." I say to Lila as we knock on the door to the house. She smiles and says, "I thought you would. They're very different." "Yeah," I say, "They are." Louis opens the door and yells, "They're here!!" I wince at his yelling, and edge past him to get into the house.

 "I heard PLL brought a new season on Netflix." Lila says, coming into the house as well. "I know," I say, "I know everything about PLL. Just fyi." Lila chuckles and says, "I see Quinn has rubbed off on you." "What?" I say, "No." "Oh really?" Lila says. "Really." I say, "Ok...maybe just a tad. But just a tad!" Lila laughs and says, "It's not such a bad thing-" "TO FALL IN LOOOOOVE WITH MEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEE MEEEEE!" I sing, cutting her off. She laughs and pushes me playfully, flopping down on the living room sofa and turning Mario Kart on. "Mario fanatic." I say, grabbing a wii remote and sitting down beside her. She grins and says, "You pick what level we play." "Cocunut Mall, duh." I say. She laughs and presses it. "3...2...1...GO!" Me and Lila yell in unision.

 We start racing, and of course, Lila already has a lead. "OH YES!" I yell, swerving my remote in it's wheel case, "BULLET!" I whiz past everyone else and am now am in second place. I'm actually gaining on Lila, and she's getting freaked out, looking at my screen every second to see how I'm doing it. I laugh and soon we're neck to neck as we appraoch the finish line. We both jump up from the sofa and I press the 2 button harder. Like that'll help. We cross it at the exact same time, and I clamp my eyes shut. Lila doesn't say anything, so she won. Duh. I open my eyes but AHHHH! 

"I WON?!" I yell, and Lila nods, still staring at the screen and my character (baby peach) jumping up in down on her motorcycle. I squeal and say, "I'm so good at this! Let's keep playing!!" "You've just ruined my life." Lila says, and falls back on the sofa, "What have you done?" "Beat you in Mario Kart!" I cheer, and do a happy dance. Lila groans and covers her face with the couch pillow muttering, "But no one beats me!" "Well, I did!" I say, "And will again! Let's play!"

 "Fine," She says, "But only if we play blindfolded." I grin. "You're on!" We run into the kitchen and find two rags. We pull them over ours eyes and tie them. "Ready?" Lila says. "Ready!" I say, and we count down. "3...2...1... GO!" I immediatly start laughing, and so does she. I start driving, and my wii remote shakes as I keep banging into stuff. Then, I hear the sound that tells you your finished. I take my blind folds off and my mouth drops open. Lila throws off her own blind folds, saying, "Holy shizam!" I got fifth place, and she got fourth. "NO WAY!!" I yell, and we both highfive and hug. "Too bad we didn't get it on tape!" Lila says.

"Oh, but you did." Harry says, showing us his iPod. "You recorded it?!" Lila asks excitedly. Harry nods and she runs over to him and gives him a huge hug. "You're amazing!!" She says happily, pulling away from the hug, "Did you already upload it?!" Harry, shocked, but grinning from ear to ear, nods. Lila grins. "Thank you so much Harry!" She says, "You're more awesome than ever!" "So I was awesome before?" He asks, his smirk returning. She smirks back and sticks her tounge out at him. He does the same and I laugh. Niall's right. Their flirting is kinda cute.

*Dinner*

"This is really good!" I tell Anne, as I take a huge spoonful of red beans. She smiles. "Thank you!" She says.

"Your welcome!" I say as I keep gobbling down the food. She chuckles and so do the boys. Me and Lila keep eating. "Where did you go today?" Niall asks curiously.

"To the park." I say, "We met some of Lila's friends." "Yeah," Lila says, "Like totes! But we had gtg or we'd be late to play MK." "I'm not even gonna ask." Gemma says, and me and Lila laugh. After a couple of minutes of eating, I notice the boys, Anne, and Gemma exchanging knowing glances. Lila seems to notice it to, and looks at me questioningly. I just shrug, and take a gulp of water. That was a bad time to da that, cause I immediatly spit it out when Gemma says, "Kat, we were all thinking about enrolling you to school on Monday." I gag on my water, and Lila pats me on the back. "She told you she doesn't like school." Lila says, and I'm surprised at the sterness in her tone.