Camilla's Small Visit

Kat POV

*7:00 PM*

I open my eyes, startled. Oh gosh, I actually DID sleep. i glance at the clock and gasp. SHIT. That was NOT supposed to happen! I was SUPPOSED to stay awake so I could pretend I was sleeping! Why is life so confusing?

I sigh and look around the room. As I do, my eyes glance over at the door. Wait...Why is it opened? It's ALWAYS closed. Did something bad happen? Did someone die? Did I die? AM I IN HEAVEN?!

"Hey chienne!" Camilla yells, jumping out from under my bed.  

"AHH!" I yell, jumping up, "GOSH CAMILLA! YOU SCARED THE SHIZAM OUT OF ME!" "Cutting down on the cursing I see," She says, nodding her head in mock approval, "It's only been one day and you've been growing up without me." I smack her on the head, but give her a hug anyway. 

"How ya doin babe?" She asks, pulling away from the hug while grinning.

"Don't you BABE me!" I say, smiling. She smiles too, and jumps into the bed beside me. 

"Guess what?" She says.

"What?" I ask.

"Pretty Little Liars tonight!" She says, excitedly. I look at her for a second before pushing her off my bed. 

"NOW I HAVE TO WAIT!!" I yell, pouting and not letting her come back onto the bed, "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME AT THE TIME IT CAME ON! IT WOULD'VE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER!! YOU DUMBASS!" "I guess you haven't stopped cursing." Camilla says, laughing.

I roll my eyes and say, "You have no idea." I turn away from her as I start thinking about what happened between Liam and I. I still can't beleive he knows everything about me and it's...it's overwhelming.

"Camilla?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah?" She asks, still in her goofy mood. Seriously. WHY WAS THIS GIRL IN THE HOSPITAL FOR DEPRESSION?!

"Do you think you could calm down so we can talk?" I ask.

"Yeah um sure." She says, "What's up?" "It's a long story..." I say, and start on the long explanation. 

*1 hour later*

"So basically THAT happened." Camilla says, her goofy mood gone, "I'm sorry." "You don't have to be," I say, struggling to keep from crying, "It's my life." "But I'm your friend," Camilla says, "So I care and have a right to be sorry." "I guess you have a tiny point there," I say, "So ok. I accept your um...sorry." She smiles and says, "Getting off the topic of sadness, who got you that guitar? IT'S AWESOMESAUCE!" "First of all," I say, "NOBODY says awesomesauce anymore, and seconds of all, 5sos did, and THIRD of all, do NOT touch it! AW MAN COME ONE CAMILLA!! I DONT WANT YOUR STICKY, UGLY, FAT, FINGERS TOUCHING MY BEAUTIFUL GUITAR!!' 

"I do NOT have fingers like that!" Camilla protests, laughing at my wierdness, "And I WILL touch your guitar! I already did!" "AND THAT'S WHY I'M YELLING AT YOU!" I yell, and shove her off my bed for the second time today. Well. Not counting when she laughed when I was telling her about me going on a cursing rampage.

"CAMILLA!!" I yell, "STOP IT!" "NO!" She yells back, grabbing my guitar and running to the other side of the room. I watch angrily as she starts strumming notes. 

"I hate you." I grumble, but she just grins and says, "LOVE YOU TOO!" That girl...UGH. She starts singing 'lego house' and I immediatly stop scowling. Who can scowl when 'lego house' is being played?

I just listen to the music, and she finally comes over to me and says, "Now it's YOUR turn." "Thanks." I say, and start playing. We both start singing, and I forget about everything else but our voices and the guitar. It's amazing what music can do. I'm starting to feel better about everything, when the hospital door opens and the number one person I DIDN'T want to see walks in. 

"H-Harry?" I stutter, "W-where's L-liam? You're not supposed to b-be here!" "We need to talk." He says, and motions for Camilla to leave. She nods, and leaves the room. Then, it's just me and Harry. Oh great.