My Nightmares are my...past?

Kat POV

*3:34 PM*

"I'm nervous." I say, as we pull up infront of the house. I look up at it, remembering every detail of it. It's kinda scary I do. I HAVE been at the hospital for about two weeks and I'm not known for my incredible memory.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone yells from inside, "FUCK YOU LIAM!!!" "Actually, scrap that," I say, "I'm TERRIFIED." Harry chuckles and says, "It's probably Louis yelling at Liam or something." "How would YOU know?" I say, "It could be a werewolf or something. OR WORSE! A vampire!! EVEN WORSE!! IT COULD BE DAMON!!" "But Damon IS a vampire," Harry says, amused, "Where's the difference in that?" "Oh," I say, "Right. I knew that." "Of COURSE you did," He says, "And wait when did YOU start watching The Vampire Diaires?" "I got hooked on it when I couldn't watch PLL anymore." I say.

"When?" Harry asks.

"At night," I say, "When I woke up from a nightmare and you didn't wake up from my screaming I watched it because vampires sure help nightmares." It's quiet for a second before I say, "I lied." "Aboout what?" Harry asks, "Watching The Vampier Diares?" "No," I say, "I lied aboout vampires helping nightmares." He chuckles and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Ready to go in?" He asks, and I nod.

"Alright then," He says, opening the car door, "Let's go." I follow suit, opening the passenger seat's door and stepping out. I feel a little wobbly cause I haven't walked for sometime, but other than that, I'm fine. Oh. And don't forgot the depression. Sigh.

I walk over to Harry, and he holds out his hand. "Shall we?" He asks. I smile and take it.

"You said that to me the first day I came here." I say.

"Yes I did," Harry says, smiling, "And that's why I said it again. REMINICSING."
We walk up to the house, and Harry let's me do the WONDERFUL (as he says) honors of knocking.
"What's so wonderful at knocking?" I ask.

"You knock on the person's soul," Harry says, looking into the distance, "And they make the decision to open or not." I look over at him with my hands on my hips and say, "Two deep quotes in a row. I think you need to go to the doctor." He laughs and says, "I've been wanting at use that one for a while! My mummy taught it to me." "Awww your mummy!" I say, and he blushes and laughs.

A few seconds later, El swings the door opens and engulfs me into the hugest hug while yelling, "SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE!!!" I smile and hug her back.

"OMG SHE'S FREAKING FUREAL!" Quinn yells, and soon everyone I know is doing a group hug with me in the middle.

"Ok people," I manage to say, "I...can't...BREATHE." They immediatly move back, looking sheepish as they say, "Sorry."

"It's ok," I say, smiling to show I didn't mind, "But you guys didn't say hi to Harry." I lean forward as if to tell them a secret, and they lean forward to hear me as I say, "He's gotten deep." They laugh, and Louis picks me up and gives me a HUGE hug.

"I missed my little baby!!" He says, kissing me on the cheek repeatedly. I smile, cause all the laughing is hurting my throat.

"I missed you too." I say, we all walk inside. That's when I see a very familiar face sitting on the kitchen table eating ice cream.

"OMIGOD!" I yell, "CAMILLA?!" She turns around looking guilty, with icecream all over her face. She shrugs innocently, and Louis let's me down as I run over and hug her so tight she can't breathe.

"I saw you the other day." She says, laughing, hugging me back.

"I know," I say, still hugging her, "But I still miss you." "Everything ok?" She whispers into my ear. I shake my head no and she whispers, "We'll talk later, ok?" I nod and we both let go of the hug.

I look at the others and Perrie holds out a tray of cupcakes and says, "I bought you some cupcakes." I smile and we all go into the living room to eat them.

"You wouldn't BELEIVE how horrible that nurse was," Camilla says, "She was AWFUL as SHIT." "Shit isn't that awful," Quinn says, smirking, "It cleans out your digestive system." "UGH GROSS!!" We all yell, while Alina says, "I taught you well my daughter!!" That's when we laugh cause Alina IS the smart one.

"Seriously though," Danni says, "Was Penny that bad?" "Yep," I say, remembering what she did to me at the hospital, "She is awful as shet." "It's pronounced shit, not shet." Camilla says, and I almost yell at her, "I AM THE CURSING QUEEN!! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME I'M WRONG!!" But I don't cause my throat hurts and I don't have the energy.

"Guess what?" Lila says, grinning at me, "I saw the guy from Nando's the other day, and he looks HOTTER THAN EVER!!" I glance over at Harry, and he frowns. I decide to go with it and say, "REALLY?! LIKE, WAS HE HOTTER THAN THE SUN?!" "NO!!" Lila says, "EVEN HOTTER!!! I SWARE I MELTED." "THAT'S WHY IT WAS SO HOT IN MY HOSPITAL ROOM!" I say, "I FELT IT ALL THE WAY!" We both laugh, and Harry must finally figure out it's a joke cause he looks releived.

"Poor Harry thought Lila ditched him!" Zayn says, and Harry just blushes.

"Well," I say, "I have some news." "Yeah?" They all ask in unsion.

"I have a sister." I say, but no one hears me cause I said it in my mind. Instead, I say, "I watched your 'night changes' music video yesterday for the first time." "REALLY?!" The guys yell. I nod and say, "It was BRILLIANT." They grin widely, and Harry says, "When we were filming it, I was pretending I was skating with you Kat. Only I didn't hurt your foot. That was another girl." I laugh at that, and he grins at me.

"Look," I say, pointing at Harry, "He's such a dork! He smiles whenever I laugh!" "I would too!" Louis says, and I roll my eyes as I say, "Puh-LEEZE. I already have ONE dorky person in my life." They laugh at me, and soon we start talking about football. It's funny how our conversations ALWAYS turn into football. It's kinda scary.

Anyway, I'm bored of football talk, so I nudge Camilla with my arm, and motion her to follow me into the kitchen. She nods and stands up, and soon we're both sitting on the kitchen table.

"What's up?" She asks, "And don't be like Alina and say 'the sky'. Gosh sometimes her smartness is annoying." I chuckle and say, "Yeah I NEVER say that. Besides, I envy her smartness." "Eh," Camilla says, "I'm too dumb to have time to envy someone." I laugh and say, "Anyways, I need to tell you something." "What?" She asks, "Is it about your nighrmares?" "Um..." I say, "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" "Harry told me," She says, "He texted me alot." I raise my eyebrows and she laughs while saying, "I'm kidding! Gosh I just figured it out myself. It's not that hard." "Ok," I mutter, "I guess."

"Tell me what it was about though," Camilla says, "Your nightmare." And I do. I tell her every little gruesome detail. After that, she looks like a diranged codfish.

"Close your mouth ya codifsh." I joke, and she does, though she's full on serious.

"PENNY WAS IN YOUR DREAM?!" She yells, "SO DOES THAT MEAN SHE'S YOUR SISTER?!" "I'm her adopted sister," I say, "It doesn't count." "STILL!!!!" Camilla yells, "I WOULD HATE EVEN BEING 1 MILE AWAY FROM PENNY!!" "You gotta point there." I say, "But I don't know if my dreams are true or not." "Maybe your dreams AREN'T dreams," Camilla says, a thoughtful look on her face, "Maybe they're your past and your just remembering it NOW." I stare at her for a second before yelling, "YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKIN GENUIS I COULD....I COULD...I COULD KISS YOU!!!" "Um please don't." She says, "I only kiss sane people." I laugh, but then my mood sobers down when I think about what she had just said. Wait.
"But what about those dreams where Peter was getting beat up by the Mistress?" I ask, "That's not the past! Well, it is, but I never saw it happen before!" "Probably you just imagining the worst," Camilla says, shrugging, "But you seriously need to go see this Pete dude." "It's PETER," I say, "Not Pete. Ew. I never call him that." "Yeah yeah whatever." She says, waving it off, "You just need to go see him. And I'm hungry. Got any more ice cream?" "I think that icecream was supposed to be for me." I point out, and she blushes. Yep. That was MY iceacream.

"I'm gonna kill you when I have the energy too," I say, and Camilla laughs, "Just you wait and see." Right after I say that, I hear Harry scream and he runs into the kitchen with pie all over his face.

"That was my pie." I say, and Camilla laughs harder as Harry yells, "THIS IS NIALL'S FREEKING REVENGE FOR WHEN I SMUSHED THAT TURKEY AND CHEESE SANDWHICH ON HIS FACE!!!" "It was about time!" I say, laughing too, and I hear the others laughing too. Yeah. I love being back home. If only I was stronger...