OMG!! STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!!

Kat POV

*7:00 PM*

"Hey." Liam says, walking into his room. I stop playing his guitar and smile up at him. "Hey." I say, "I was just practicing." "And I was just shopping." He says, smiling and sitting down on the bed beside me.

"You're feeling any better?" He asks.

"I feel great!" I say, and this time I hold in the cough.

"Really?" He says, "Cause Harry told me you kept coughing today." "I wasn't coughing the WHOLE time." I say, and this time I cough.

"You're a terrible liar." He says. I nod and say, "I know." He chuckles and says, "Well, we bought you some cough medacine, so that should help your cough. Then you'll REALLY feel better." "Guess so." I say, and he stands to get it. I start playing the guitar again. I'm practicing 'Little Things', though I had to stop practicing at 5 pm when Ed called. We talked a little and I brought up I was trying to learn 'Little Things' on the guitar, and he said he wrote that song. I screamed, which only made me cough but hey! What would you do if you realized that?! Just sit there and say, "Oh."? Hahahah well no. Not me. Not in this life time OR the next. So there. Well anyways, I think I'm getting pretty good at playing it. At least Harry said. I should probably ask Liam.

"Liam?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He calls from the bathroom.

"Do I sound good on the guitar?" I ask.

"Yes!" He says, "You're getting really good!" I beam. Ok. Now I know for SURE I'm good. Sorry Harry. I needed two opinions.

"Alright," Liam says, walking towards me with the medacine, "Just gulp it down." Ughhhhh. It's the kind you drink! I wanted pills...grumble grumble. I take it from Liam and quickly gulp it down, gagging after I do.

"You ok?" Liam asks, though he sounds and looks amused.

"I'm fine," I say, "I just hate this kind of medacine." "Sorry," Liam says, "It's only for a few more days." I hope so. I can't wait that long to go see Peter.

"Still thinking about Peter?" Liam asks, taking a seat beside me. I nod and he says, "Just focus on getting better. It works better that way." I sigh. I doubt it. "I just want to go see him NOW." I say.

"Well you have to wait!" Liam says, tapping my nose. I smile and he says, "While you're waiting, show me what you've got on the guitar." I nod and start strumming the chords to 'Little Things'. Liam starts singing to it, and my smile widens. I only cough about ten times during the song, but that's a freeking record! At least I think...WHATEVER.

"You guys were amazing!!" Lila says, applauding as she enters the room.

"Thanks!" Me and Liam say in unsion.

"Hey," I say, "I thought Harry was supposed to pick you up." "He was, but I was already in the neighborhood so I just thought-HEY!! HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR DATE?!" "Let's just say I wasn't really sleeping." I say, smirking, and Liam laughs while she says, "I'm gonna kill you." "When?" I ask, "After you finish kissing Harry?" "Yes," She says, "After I-OH YOU!!" Me and Liam die in laughter while she groans but eventually laughs too.

"Hey," Harry says, walking into the room, "What's so funny?" "You and Lila," I say, still laughing, "Are the cutest couple ever!!" "But we-but-I-...WHAT?!" Harry yells, and we just laugh harder.

"Come on Styles," Lila says, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room, "Let's leave these sorry suckers to rot." "But I need to say goodnight to Kat!" Harry says. I can hear Lila laugh had seconds later, I'm in Harry's arms. He kisses me on the cheek, and says, "Be good. Got it?" I nod, smiling.