If only you could see...

Harry POV

*Next Morning*

"What the heck?" I mutter, looking up from my iPod. I sniff the air and smell something burning. Probably Louis trying to make breakfast. I smile to myself and stand up, making my way into the kitchen.

"Hey Lou," I say, "You're burning them and-" I stop when I see it's not Lou, but Kat instead. She turns around and says, "Hey! I'm just making pancakes!" "I thought you were sick." I say, going over to her. She shrugs.

"Guess I'm not." Then she coughs. I raise my eyebrows and she blushes saying, "I'm fine. Everybody coughs once in a while." "Yeah...right." I say, and she turns back to her pancakes.

"Look Kat, I don't know what's with you and this Peter guy-" I start to say, but she cuts me off saying, "He's my bestfriend and I need to help him." "Yeah, well, that's the thing." I say, "How do you know if he's in trouble?" She doesn't answer and I say, "You don't then?" "I didn't say that." She says.

"I know," I say, "You didn't say anything." She mumbles something under her breath and I ask, "What did you say?" "The pancakes are almost done." She says, and I know immediatly that it's a lie. She has zippo pancakes done. She realizes this and groans in frustration, making her cough again.

"I think you need to go lie down." I say, taking the spatula from her, "You have a bad cough." "I'm fine." She snaps, snatching the spatula away from me.

"Kat..." I say, and she looks up at me.

"What?" She says.

"You need to rest." I say, "Ok?"

"No!" She says, "I'm fine!" Her voice cracks at the end, and tears roll down her cheeks. I take the spatula out of her hand, put it on the counter, and pick her up. I cradle her in my arms as she let's out muffled sobs. She's so tired.

"Let's get you to bed." I say, and take her into the living room so I'll be able to keep an eye on her. I lay her on the couch and cover her with some blankets.

"You comfy?" I ask, tucking her in.

"Yeah." She says, and I kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you Kat." I say.

"I love you too." She says, and I walk back into the kitchen. Ok...let's see what she did to the pancakes. I wait for the ones she made to be done, and then start on new ones. About ten minutes later, I've got tons of pancakes. I grin and say, "I'm such a wondeful cook. Thank you mum!" I sigh. I miss her already. Wait. Is someone calling me? I peak my head into the living room, and see Kat calling me.

"What's wrong?" I ask, going over to her.

"Haz," She says, "I'm too cared to sleep. Can you...can you stay with me?" She blushes and I smile saying, "Stop blushing. I don't bite." Her blush deepens and that's when Niall comes downstairs.

"Hey, Niall," I say, and he turns to look at me.

"Yeah?" He asks sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Do you think you can manage making the rest of the pancakes?" I ask, smirking.

"What makes you think I can't?" He scoffs, and turns to go in the kitchen but trips over his own feet. Kat laughs so hard it turns into coughs.

"I'm fine." He mumbles, standing up and going into the kitchen.

"Oh brother." I say, smiling as I turn back to Kat. I get under the blankets with her and hug her close.

"You're awesome Haz," She says, "Just thought I'd tell you that." I smile and say, "So are you." She smiles too, and falls asleep in my arms a few seconds later. If only she realized how awesome she was.