I'M EXCITED!!

Kat POV

*3:30 PM*

"What do you think would happen if my nightmares were real?" I ask, Harry twirling my hair in his fingers, "Would my two sets of parents want to adopt me?" "If they would," He says, "I wouldn't let them. You're mine and the guys." "Thanks." I say, managing a smile, "That's actually helpful." "I know it is," He says, smiling back, "It's supposed to be." I smile ,laying my head on his shoulder, and he lifts me onto his lap.

"You're special, ya know." He says after a while. I look up at him with an inquiring look on my face. He chuckles slightly and says, "You don't know why?" I look down and say, "No." "It's ok," He says, "Not everyone knows how special they are. Even the most special." "There's no such thing as 'most' special." I say.

"You're more special to me than PENNY will ever be." Harry says, and I can't help but smile. Even though PENNY is associated with my latest nightmare in the WORST way. Gosh. WHY ME?

"I can't wait to see the guys." Harry says, "They're gonna be so phsyced to see you." "And you." I say, and he smiles and says, "And me." therefor, comfirming it.

"Oh!" Harry says, "And guess what?" "What?" I ask.

"Louis texted me like half an hour ago and said he and everyone else has a present for you." He says. I immediatly groan and say, "YOU HAD TO TELL ME NOW?" He laughs and says, "Sorry!" I smile and say, "It's ok, it's only two hours or something away now." "Yeah," He says, "I know. IM SO EXCITED!" "DEEP BREATHS!" I say, and we both laugh.

"I have a question," I say, "And it's a bit sneaky." "What?" Harry asks, grinning.

"Did you get a present for me?" I ask. He laughs and says, "HOW CHEEKY OF YOU!" I laugh too and say, "I'VE LEARNED FROM THE MASTERS!!" "But," He says, "To answer your question, I DO have a surprise for you. I think you're going to like it the most." "Why?" I ask, trying to pry information out of him.

"Because," He says, "It's special." I smile at that, and decide to wait until we get home to recieve this "special" present.

"I'M EXCITED!!" I yell, and we both laugh.