Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraims Daughter

*Evening*

Kat POV

I've been jogging for an hour and a half around the neighborhood and I think I'm lost. Darn it too cause I wanted to be home 20 minutes ago so Liam and I can play the guitar.

I don't have a phone or anything...what should I do? Maybe I could ask someone where my street is! Yeah, good idea Kat!

No. TERRIBLE IDEA.

*Cough* Stalkers *Cough*

I creep myself out. I look around and find a huge stick. AHA!

I run over and grab it, looking around carefully for any stalkers or kidnappers.

Ok. Let's do this.

I walk up to the coziest looking house and knock on their door. I wait a few seconds before a girl around my age opens it. Her eyes widen and she screams. "OMIGOSH!!" She says, "YOUR KAT!! I'M A HUGE FAN!!" I blush.

Well. I guess she's a stalker.

Eh

At least she's not a kidnapper.

"Gee thanks," I say, casually putting my stick down and kicking it to the side with my foot,"Uh...can I ask you a question?" "Anything!" She says.

When's your next period? Do you shave down there? How much money does your family make a week?

Well, she said anything.

"Ok," I say, "Can you drive me to 99 Oaks lane?"

I should've just asked her anyone of my FABOOLUS questions cause like zayum.

I make up the best questions.

Her mouth drops open and I laugh.

"Of course I will!" She finally says with a squeal, "Just let me get my keys!!" I nod and wait patiently on her doorstep. She comes running out and motions for me to follow.

"Nice wheels." I say, as we get into her red sports car. She grins. "Thanks! I bought it yesterday! Your the first one to ride with me in it!" "This is a momentous occassion," I say, "We should celebrate!" "You're right!" She says with a serious look on her face, "We should go get some Nandos." I nod. "Your so right." I say, "To Nandos!"

Ok.

Nandos.

I totally know what that is.

I'm not gonna pretend or...anything...

"But seriously," I say, still trying to figure out what Nandos is,"Let's at least pick up something to eat. I'm starved!" "Sure!" She says happily, "But when was the last time you ate?" "At breakfast," I say, "And I didn't really eat anyway. Louis stuffed the egg all over my face." She laughs.

"That boy!" She says, "He causes way too much trouble! Why did he do that for?" "Cause!" I say, "He was trying to stop me from laughing! I just watched the video diaries yesterday or something, and I walked down to have breakfast and Zayn said vas happenin! I started laughing like there was no tomorow and then I started yelling RIP KEVIN RIP KEVIN RIP KEVIN!" She laughs.

"Those video diaries are pretty funny," She says, "But have you ever seen Spin the Harry?" I nod. "Yeah!" I say, "I have! Or what about the dairies they did on The X-Factor? Like when they had to answer questions as fast as they could without laughing?!" We both look at each other and laugh.

"You know," She says, "If I didn't know you were Kat Tomlinson, I would've thought you were a crazed fangirl!" I laugh again and shrug.

"By the way," I say, "What's your name?" She smiles and says, "Lillian Rose Patterson. AKA Lila." I grin.