Telepathy

Kat POV

"Hey love," An irish accent says from behind me. I turn around and see Niall coming onto the balcony. 

"Hey Niall," I say, smiling at him, "I was just on Kevin!" He looks confused so I say, "Kevin is my uh...box." "What box?" He asks. I point to the box and Niall laughs, saying, "That's a computer love! Not a box!" "That's what it's called!" I say, blushing, "Good to know, thanks!" He chuckles and sits down beside me.

"What are you doing?" He asks. I shrug. 

"Stalking some band called One Direction," I say, "They're quite funny." AHAHA I SAID QUITE AGAIN

Niall grins. 

"How do you like them?" He asks, "Because as I have heard, you've already tweeted them." I laugh. "I like the word tweeted," I say, "It's funny." Niall chuckles and pulls something out of his pocket. 

"What's that?" I ask curiously. He looks at me in surprise. 

"You don't know what this is?" He asks. I shake my head. 

"Wow." He says, making me blush. Don't make me feel stupid son. I will make you feel stupid too.

"Sorry," He says, seeing my face, "It's just that everybody knows about iPods." "It's an iPod." I say, nodding, "Ok, yeah thanks." "I think I should give you a lesson on this stuff." Niall says, grabbing the computer from me, "First things first, what's a phone?"

Harry POV

I place the pancakes on plates and put them on the table. "Boys!" I call, Breakfast! Oh, and girl!" I smile. Kat seems to have warmed up a bit. That's probably because she looked up everything about us. She's pretty funny...

  "Hey Harry," Louis says, taking a seat, "Smells delicious dude." "Thanks," I say, grinning, "I made them especially for Kat. She asked." "So she did!" Louis says, grinning, "I told her to on twitter." I smile and ask, "Do you think she's warmed up to us?" He shrugs before saying, "I dunno, I haven't seen her all day." 

"Now you have." I say, as she and Niall come bounding into the kitchen. 

"Hey!" She says, "You made the pancakes! Thank you!" I smile. 

"No problem!" I say, "It's my specialty!" She returns my smile and starts eating her pancakes. The rest of the boys come down and soon we've all finished eating.

"Mmm!" Kat says, "That was delicious! Thanks Harry!" My iPod suddenly beeps and I check it. Its a tweet from...Kat! The pancakes were delicious Harry thank you! xx Awwwwwwwww  I tweet back, Thank YOU! I'm glad you found them delicious because I doubt Liam did! He's just picking at his pancake! Kat giggles. I'm sure he likes them Harry! He's just...not hungry? can we go somewhere? "Sure!" I say. Kat cheers and everyone just stares at us. "It's telepathy." Kat explains to the others. Louie raises his eyebrows, making Kat laugh. "Ok, well," She says, "I don't have anything to wear." don't worry I tweet you can hide behind me when we go shopping for some clothed for you! Kat smiles. "Good idea," She says, "I should also go in socks." I laugh and she tweets I named my computer Kevin. is that creepy? I laugh again and say, "No! Louie named a toy pigeon Kevin!" The boys stare at us. "Wow guys," Zayn says, "I guess they are telepathic." Me and Kat both laugh because they can't see us tweeting each other. Shall we go? I tweet since all the guys and me are ready. She nods. "Yes!" She says, "Let's go!" "To the store!" We both cheer at the same time, causing the boys to jump. I just laugh. "Let's go guys, Kat needs clothes!" They just nod while eyeing us both. They have no idea.