Peter

Louis POV

*10:00 PM*

"Hey Kat!" I say as she walks into my room, "Have a fun guitar lesson?" "For the most part." She says, smiling, and jumping into bed beside me.

"Good." I say, and return her smile.

"Lou?" She asks.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I'm really glad you told me what you were feeling," She says hesitantly, "Cause I...I feel the same way." "You do?!" I ask in confusion and surprise. She nods and says, "I don't know why though. I get shy around you guys sometimes, but I dont know why. All I want is to give you guys HUGE hugs, but...somethings stopping me." "What stops you from giving us hugs?" I ask.

"I don't know..." She says, but she looks like she does. I look at her and say, "You can tell me." "There's nothing to tell." She says, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay, well, that's a lie." I say, and she sighs. I lift her onto my lap and she gets a little nervous. Wait, no. More like...shy? "Are you shy now?" I ask. She nods slowly and I say, "Why?" "I don't know Louis," She says, "I don't know." I sigh but don't push it. Something I've learned is not to push things on her.

"Okay Kat," I say, "I believe you." Her face contorts in guilt, and that's when I know for sure she's lying to me. I literally have to bite my tounge in order to not say anything. Instead, I sit her back down besides me, and rest her head my shoulder. "Louis," She says, "I love you." I smile widely and say, "I love you too." She smiles and I cuddle her. This is the happiest I've been for a long time. 

Kat POV

*Nightmare*

"Where are you taking me?!" I yell, struggling to get away from my dad's grip.

"SHUT UP!" He says, and pushes me into a building. I look around and see it's a...a school! I start shaking and he pushes me foward. "Have fun in school." He says sarcastically, and leaves. I just stand there, too scared to move. "H-hello?" I ask, and out of no where, millions of kids appear. Kids I used to know and...SHIRLEY?! I scream my daylights out and try to run away, but I'm stuck to the ground.

"Hey slut," She says, smirking, "Their's no where to run to now, is there? You stole One Direction away from me, so I'm gonna take something away from you." Then I see Peter, and he tries to help me, but the mistress smacks him in the face. "PETER!!" I yell, trying to reach him, "PETER NO!" The mistress keeps beating on him and I start sobbing.

"NO!!" I yell, "STOP!!!" "You should've stayed away from him," Shirley says, "Everyone you love is going to get hurt. And bad." She grins maliciously and I just stare at her in horror. She looks so real and what she just said is gonna kill me when I wake up. Wait, what if this is real?! I look back at Peter, and see him on the floor; bruised and bleeding. I gasp because it looks exactly like me when I...when...when I....

*End of nightmare*

"PETER!!" I yell, jolting up, "PETER!" "Whoa whoa whoa!" Louis says, sitting up, "Calm down!" "NO!" I yell, jumping out of bed, "PETER NEEDS ME!!" "Kat wait!" Louie says, as I run out of his room. "PETER I'M COMING!" I yell over and over again and I run towards downstairs. The boys come out of their rooms and start chasing me like Louis is. I finally get to the front door, and am about to open it when Zayn jumps infront of me. I bump into him and try to move him, but he won't budge. I start crying as Niall lifts me up from behind and takes me into the kitchen. I start kicking, doing anything I can to get free, but he won't put me down.

"PUT ME DOWN!!" I yell, "PETER HEEDS MY HELP!!" The boys exchange confused glances as Niall sits down on a chair, holding me tightly. I keep screaming and yelling, as they try to comfort me. I stop screaming and yelling, but keep crying Peter's name.

"Kat?" Liam asks after ten minutes or so, "Talk to us?" I look at him and say, "I need to help Peter! He's getting beat up!" "Nightmare." Harry says, and the rest agree.

"NO!" I yell, frustrated, "IT'S REAL LIFE!! PETER'S IN TROUBLE AND I NEED TO HELP HIM!" "Slow down!" Louis says, "Who's Peter?" "PETER IS MY FRIEND AT THE ORPHANAGE!" I yell, and the boys all say, "Oh." "Kat," Zayn says, "It was just a nightmare." "NO IT WASNT!" I yell, "IT WAS REAL LIFE!!" "No, it wasn't," Louis says, "I was there the whole time. You were sleeping the whole time." "No you weren't," I say, getting confused, "It was real." I pause before adding quietly, "Wasn't it?" "No, it wasn't real." Niall says, stroking my hair, "It was a nightmare." "But it...but I...it was...real?" I say. They all shake their heads and I start crying again.

"No," I say, through my tears, "I know it's real!" Niall hugs me tighter and I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to remember. And, I realize, it was a dream. I feel so stupid right now. Just...something about that dream felt real. I don't know what, but it was something.

"I remember it was a dream." I say when I'm no longer crying. The boys faces fill with relief and Niall says, "Now let's get you to bed." He stands up and carries me to Louis' room and I fall asleep in his arms thinking about my nightmare.