I shall call it Kevin

Kat POV

"You full yet?" Harry asks me. I blush and look down. He must think I'm a huge glutten, and I don't blame him! I already ate four pizza slices!! Darn I should've had half of one.
   "I'm just joking." Harry says, gently lifting my head up and smiling at me. My blush deepens. 

"Sorry." I say. He chuckles.

 "Stop saying sorry," He says, "You don't need to." I nod. 

"Sorry." I say, making him shake his head with an amused look on his face.

Boy...don't laugh at me...!!

  "Hey Kat and Harry!" Niall calls from the living room, "Come and watch TV with us!" "Shall we?" Harry asks, standing up and holding out his hand. I hesitate before taking it, and he leads me into the living room where everybody else is. El smiles at me and motions that I come over. Harry let's go of my hand and I sit down beside El.

  "Hey!" She says, putting an arm around me. I'm feeling safe around her so I put my arm around her. She smiles widely and I can feel the boys smiling as well, especially Louis.

  "What movie are we watching?" I ask, eager to change the subject.

 "TOY STORY 2!" Liam yells, causing me to jump. 

"Liaaaaaaam!" Zayn says, "You scared Kat!" "Sorry." He says sheepishly. I just nod and turn my attention to the TV. 

"I've never watched this before." I say more to myself than to them. All eyes turn to me. I think I said something wrong...

  "This is an all time classic!" Liam says, "I'm offended!" "Oh god sorry!" I say, rushing to apologize, "I didn't mean to not see the movie..." I stop as they laugh at me. 

"What?" I say as they keep laughing. 

"Nothing," Perrie says, through her giggles, "It's just that your apology was ridiculous!" My face drops. My apology was..ridiculous? They must see my face cause Niall says, "Your apology was ridiculous because you were apologizing for something you didn't do!" My face floods with releif. I thought I didn't apologize correctly!! Phew...

Zayn POV

Kat seems to be enjoying herself! She's really into Toy Story, and I'm watching her face expressions rather than watching the movie. I've already watched the movie about a million times so don't look at me like that! Liam may still love Toy Story, but I got bored the 200th time.

Kat POV

A giggle escapes my mouth as the bloopers at the end play. I soon can't stop laughing and it becomes contageous because soon everyone starts cracking up. I finally stop laughing as the credits end.

  "That was unexpected!" Louis points out, making me start laughing again. Niall laughs too, then we're all giggling again like 4 year olds.

  "I'm tired." I say as we stop laughing, "Can I go to bed?" "Sure!" They all say in unision, "We'll tuck you in!" I blush at their eagerness as they all follow me up to my room.

      "Alright, get under the covers." Liam says, and I rush to obey. He tucks me in and they all chorus goodnights. I wave as the door closes behind them. I let out a sigh. I want to trust them, I really do! But I don't know if I should...Isn't there a way that I know they won't hurt me? OH!!! LIGHT BULB!!  I immediatly jump up and clap my hands like an excited little girl. They told me to look them up! Maybe I could use that box shaped thing on the dresser beside my bed! I turn my lamp on and quietly lift a chair and bring it over to the desk. I take a seat and try to figure out how to use this...thing. Oh wait! Is that an instruction manual? I grab it and flip through it's pages. Ok...step number one. Turn it on. I open up the box thing and see a power button. I press it and the whole screen turns on. Whoa cheinne...This is cool...!!!!!!!

   I look back at the instructions. Next, set up an email. I've heard of emails, Shirley always blah blah blahed about it.

And blah blahed.

AND BLAH BLAH BLAH

 Something with a gmail or something. I can make up a new one! I think for a second. Hmm... How about....OH! I got it! KatDirection@gmail.com. I type it in then decide on a password. I decide on KatDirection and press enter. Yay! I'm in!

   Step three. Go online. I look at the instructions and it shows a picture of a colorful circle thing called 'Google chrome'. I double click on it and a whole bunch of news and pictures pop up. I see a search box and my face lights up. Now I can look them up! I type in One Direction and a whole bunch of things pop up. One Direction's Louis Tomlinson secretly married? Liam Payne kissing mystery girl? Harry Styles on drugs? New 1D music video out on July 17th!! Whoa. I lean back in my chair. I guess the people I live with are popular. Still. Would they hurt me? I type in One Direction being mean to people. No results pop up and I smile, feeling quite satisfied with myself. Well, since I know they won't hurt me, I should learn more about them. I type in One Direction funniest moments and something called the video diares pop up. I click on it and am soon covering my mouth so the boys won't hear me laughing. I laugh especially hard at whenever Louis talks! Niall always laughs and that makes me giggle. And when Zayn says vas happenin all the time? Let's just say I might die with laughter. There's one that's my favorite though. Louis is obsessed with a pigeon and calls it Kevin! He even kisses it and then runs off crying! Me? Well...I run off laughing. I close the box and jump into bed still giggling. It doesn't help that I keep saying Kevin I love you over and over again. I glance over at the box and think for a second. I shall call it Kevin.