Drunken Bastards

Kat POV

*Nightmare*

"STOP!" I yell, trying to wrench away from my dad, "PLEASE! STOP!!" "SHUT UP AND SAY YOUR SORRY FOR YELLING!!" Mom yells, and I immediatly do so. Dad pushes me into a room and tells me to stay in there. "Why?" I ask.

"Because me and your mother are going out and we want peace and quiet while we're gone." He says, "Now shut up and go to sleep." I nod and he and mom leave.

*End of nightmare*

I wake up, clutching my blankets tightly. I look around and see I'm in Niall's room. The lamp is on, but he's not in the room. He's downstairs. I can tell by his laugh. I glance at the clock and it's 1:00 AM. I feel my body start to shake as I think of my nightmare. I need help. I quickly get out of bed and run downstairs. "Guys..." I say, but trail off when I see them all laughing and drinking beer. Ed and all of 5sos are still here, and gosh they all look so drunk. I turn to go back upstairs, when Louis sees me and yells, "HEY KATHERINE!!! AM I BEING TOO LOUD?!" They all burst into laughter and I cross my arms.

"Your an even bigger idiot on beer." I say, and Calum says, "She's so sassy!" "But I'm more sassier." Louis says, frowing and taking another gulp of beer. 

"Kat," Michael says, "You look so hot in your clothes." I look at Michael and see him eyeing my body. I take a step back and say, "You guys suck." They all laugh and Ed says, "Do you want beer too Kat? It's really good." "No," I say, "I'm not a stupid drunker person." "Whatever slut." Ed says, and my eyes go wide. 

"Guys," I say, "Stop." "What?" Harry slurs, "Are you scaaaaaaaared?" "Yeah," Ashton says, "Cause of your nightmares?" "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY NIGHTMARES?!" I yell, hoping to snap them out of it, but they just laugh harder.

"COME SIT WITH US!!" Niall says, patting his lap and laughing harder, "COME ON!!" I take a step back and Luke starts to stand up. That's when I turn and run as fast as I can upstairs, and lock myself in Niall's bathroom. I start crying cause that was so scary. It's gonna take a while for me to trust them again. I cry harder, and see Niall's shaver on his counter. My hand reaches out, and grabs it. "NO NO NO!" I yell, "I'VE BEEN DOING SO WELL!!" I start wimpering as I can't control my body. Then, I see that Niall's window is slightly open. I crawl over to it, and throw the razor out the window. I sigh with relief as I continue to sob. That was too close...too close...