I understand Louis

Kat POV

*7:00 PM*

"Kat PLEASE talk to me!" Louis begs, following me into my room, "I'm so sorry for what I did last night!" I don't answer as I jump onto my bed and go under my covers.

"Kat." He says, pleading,"Please let me explain." "Go away." I mutter, and reach for my iPod on the dresser as I'm still under the covers. I grab it and go on it. I can't USE it though, cause Louis won't stop BEGGING me. "UGH!" I yell, and jump out of bed. I run into Liam's room and am so happy to see he's on his sofa. I hurry over to him just as Louis enters the room. We both start talking at the same time, and Liam covers his ears and yells, "SHUT UP!" We both stop talking and Liam says, "Thank you. Now, one at a time. Louis, you first." I turn to watch Louis explain.

"Well," He says nervously, "I wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday." "And why can't you?" Liam asks.

"Cause Kat won't listen." Louis says, making me sound like the bad guy. Seriously. You can't force a person to listen. I turn back to Liam.

"Kat," Liam says, "You have to let Louis talk, ok?" I sigh but agree, cause I know Liam knows best.

"Ok, Kat," He says, "I...I...um...remember at the orphanage when we first met?" "Yeah," I say, "I was bugs bunny." He nods and says, "I liked you from the start. I knew you were going to be perfect. But when we took you home I...I got...shy and I...I didn't know how to act around you. It sounds lame, I know. I'm lame. Just...please understand that I never, ever meant to hurt you. I'm just trying to figure this all out." He takes a breath and I stare at him, wide eyed. What a confession.

"Louis," I say, "I didn't know that." "Well, unless you're physic, you wouldnt know," He says, playfully, "I didn't tell you. And Kat?" "Yes?" I ask.

"I'm...I'm sorry for last night for...for everything..." He says, stuttering as his eyes fill with tears, "I made you c-c-cut last night and I feel so horrible and...." I cut him off as I run over to him and give him a huge hug.

"Louis," I say, "I had no idea. I though you were just being mean to me on purpose." "Never." He says, and I smile as he hugs me tighter.

"I love you Kat." He says.

"I love you too Louis." I say, and I'm so glad I did. His face automatically brightens up and he grins. And I feel even better cause I mean it. I DO love him. He might he stupid sometimes, but now I know he doesn't mean it. I smile at the thought of it and kiss him on the cheek. He kisses me back and Liam 'awwww's and says, "Now THAT'S what I like to see. Group hug!" Me and Louis go over to him and we do a group hug. I feel tons better, like a wieght has been lifted of my entire body. 

"Remember when we spent that night together like, two weeks ago?" Louis asks me, as we pull away from the group hug.

"Yeah," I say, "That was awful. I slept on the floor." "Sorry about that," He says, "But you could've slept on the bed with me though." "I didn't feel like it, remember?" I say, "I was mad at you." "Can I have another chance?" He asks, "This time you can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the floor!" I laugh and say, "We can BOTH sleep on the bed." He grins widely and says, "DEAL?" I hold out my pinky and say, "PINKY PROMISE DEAL!" He laughs and we link pinkies.

"Ok, well, you two totally blocked me out." Liam says, and me and Louis both laugh.

"Sorry Liam!" I say, "And hey! Can we do guitar tonight?" "Sure!" Liam says, looking happy asked, "How about in an hour?" "DEAL?" I ask.

"PINKY PROMISE DEAL!" He says, and we all laugh as I link my pinky with his.

"Alright," Liam says, "Now go hang out with Louis. And Louis, go hang out with Kat. Got it?" "SALUTE!" Me and Louis both yell at the same time, and run out Liam's room and into Louis'. This might be a fun night.