Forced To Go

Kat POV

*8:00 PM*

"Hey Kat," Harry says, walking into my room, "Dinner's ready." "Ok," I say, "Coming." He sits on my bed and I turn off my iPod and look at him. "Heeeeeey," I say, "I thought you were supposed to be the one to take Lila home." He smiles and says, "Yeah, I was, but Debbi wanted to come over and see you anyway so yeah." "Mkay." I say, "So what's with you and Lila?" I nudge him and say, "Have you kissed her yet?" "What? No!" He says, blushing, "I haven't!" "But will." I say, and his blush deepens.

"What're you reading?" He asks, eager to change the subject. I chuckle and say, "The Fault In Our Stars." "Niall's reading that book," He says, and my face lights up. "Really?" I ask, "Maybe he can read it with me and Lila!" "Maybe I can too?" Harry asks hopefully, and I smile and say, "Sure. Oh, by the way, me and Niall are doing a twitcam tonight. We forgot to do one a few days ago." "Twitcams are fun." Harry says, "Especially when you prank somebody while you're doing one." He laughs evily, clearly remembering something. I just shrug and say, "Did you make dinner?" "Me and mom did!" He says happily, "We made a big one! Come on, I'll show you!" He grabs my hand and I laugh as we both run downstairs into the kitchen. "Hey Kat!" Gemma says, "I haven't seen you all day!" "Yeah," Zayn says from his seat, "She's been out with Sky all day." The boys snicker and I blush. "Well, who cares." I say, taking a seat next to Zayn, "It's not like I had a complete make out session with him like you had with Perrie yesterday." He blushes and the boys 'ooooo'. That's the end of that, and I take a big bite out of some chicken. "So uh...tomorow's Monday." Louis says. I glare at him, and say, "Really? Now? AGAIN?" He looks down and continued eating his food. Anne sighs and says, "Kat, he's got a point. You need to go to school sometime." "Sometime is better than now." I say, eating my mashed potatoes.

"Kat," She says, firmly, "You're going to go to school tomorow." "No, I'm not." I say.

"Katherine Rae Tomlinson." Liam says warningly. You know it's bad when they say your full name. "What?" I ask innocently.

"You know what," He says, "Watch your attitude." My face flushes and I go back to my food which doesn't look so pleasent anymore. "As I was saying," Anne says, "I called the school and everything, and you're going to Haviland Academy." I don't say anything and she continues saying, "So everything is ready. Do you have any questions?" I don't dare look up and I don't dare say anything, and she says, "Ok then. Ask me if you have any questions later." I nod and everyone goes back to eating. Except me. I lost my appatite. I push my chair back and stand up. "Where are you going?" Niall asks, and I avoid eye contact with everyone as I say, "I'm going to bed." I leave without waiting for a response, and run into my room.

I flop down onto my bed, and tears escape my eyes. I don't want to go back to school.