Art Class Visit

Kat POV

*Afternoon*

"Deep breaths," Camilla says, inhaling and exhaling, "Deep breaths." "Deep breaths," I say, copying her, "Deep breaths...deep breaths...deep-OH SCREW IT!!! I CANT DO IT CAMILLA!" "YES YOU CAN!" She says, determidly, putting her hands on my shoulders and looking straight into my eyes, "It's just a few kids from art class, coming to give you gifts!" "IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THEY'RE BULLIES ARE IN MY ART CLASS!" I yell. Camilla slaps me in the face and says, "BREATHE." "I'M TRYING!" I yell, "IT'S HARD!" "Not as hard as my next slap is going to be!" She warns, and I start taking deep breaths. "That's better." She says, and that's when Penny comes in.

"NOT NOW PENNY!" Camilla yells.

"How rude!" Penny says, but leaves anyway.

"Thank you!" I say, and Camilla says, "No problem! Now. They're going to be here any second. Do you think you can handle this?" "DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO ANSWER THAT?!" I yell, and she face palms, saying, "No. Stupid me, I shouldn't have asked." "NO YOU SHOULDNT HAVE!" I yell, and she gives me a warning look, causing me to stop yelling.

"Is everything ok in here?" Harry asks, entering the room. I immediatly push Camilla away from my bed and say, "Oh yes! Everythings fine! Totally fine! Never been finer in the history of fine! Its so fine it'll blow your mind! That rhymed by the wa-" Camilla clamps her hands over my mouth, and says, "She's nervous about the kids from the school visiting." "Why?" Harry asks.

"Caaaaaaaaauuuuuse," I say nervously, "I don't know if I'llllllllll......ummmmm....LIKE THE PRESENTS! Yeah, that's it! I don't know if I'll like their presents!" Harry chuckles and says, "You're a terrible liar." "No I'm not!" I say, just as Camilla says, "I know, right?" "GO AWAY!" I yell, "BOTH OF YOU!" Camilla jumps back into her bed, and Harry leaves the room. I groan and lay back on my bed. This is NOT going to be fun. Besides, I need some time to think about my nightmirror last night. It was the scariest one yet, and I don't know what to think. Now I have TWO parents? I mean....WHAT?! HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE IN THE HUMAN WORLD?!

"KATHERINE RAE TOMLINSON!" Camilla yells, "STOP SPEAKING WHAT YOUR THINKING!" "I'M NOT!" I yell back.

"YES YOU ARE!" She yells, "AND I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD TWO SETS OF PARENTS? TWO MOMS? TWO DADS? HMMMM?" "SHUT UP CAMILLA!" I yell, and that's when my art class and my teacher walk in.

"OH MY GOD!" I yell, and they all look at me strangely. "Sorry." I mutter, and the teacher says, "Hey Kat! How are you feeling?" "Terrible, thanks for asking." I say sarcastically, but she ignores me and says, "We brought you some gifts. Kids?" "Ok, so here are your gifts." A girl says, "Maggie brought them in." My eyes widen as Maggie walks over to my hospital bed. She's wearing a blue shirt, blue jeans, blue headband, blue everything, and a mocking grin. I HATE HER. I MEAN, BLUE IS SO OUT OF STYLE ANYWAY. GET IT? HARRY STYLES? STYLE? TAYLOR SWIFTS NEW SONG? OMIGOD I'M CRAZY.

"Here are the gifts," She says, placing paintings, toys, and pictures on my stomach. Well. She kinda smashes them on my stomach. I yelp, and she says innocently, "Did I hurt you? Oh I'm SO sorry!" "You hurt her on purpose!" Camilla says, coming over to us. I shake my head quickly, trying to tell her to stay out of it. Of course, she doesn't listen.

"You evil, evil excuse of a human being!" Camilla says, "I mean, first you come in here like your 'all that,' then you smash these pictures made out of cardboard and toys on her stomach, and thirdly, blue is so out of style!" See?! I WAS THINKING THAT!!

"I feel sorry you have to have this girl as a roommate," Maggie says, patting my leg in mock symphethy, "I really am." "Ok, come over here Maggie." The teacher says, and Maggie does what she's told.

"We're all sorry for you," The teacher says, "And hope to see you soon." "Ok, that's great." I say, "Now if you'll excuse me, I need my nap. Oh I'm soooo tired." I close my eyes and pretend to snore.

"Come on class," I hear the teacher say, "Let's give her time to rest." "Can I talk to her for a second?" Maggie asks.

"Ok, but make it quick." The teacher says. Oh great.

"Kat," Maggie demands, "Open your eyes. NOW." I immediatly open them, and she says, "Listen carefully. You deserve everything you're going through. You deserve the pain and everything." She smirks. "I'm just gonna make it worse for you. You wait and see." Then, she skips out of the room.

"That devil." Camilla says, gritting her teeth. I just shudder, cause I know she's not lying. I've seen her make other people's lives miserable, and I don't want to be next.