I want to stop!

Kat POV

Someone shakes me, and I immediatly wake up. 

"Get up sleepy head!" Harry sing songs. I smile and yawn saying, "No nightmares Harry." He grins widely and says, "That's awesome!!" I nod and ask, "How long have I've been sleeping?" "20 minutes," He says, playing with my hair, ""And that's prolly because you went to sleep around midnight." I shrug. 

"Anyways," Harry says, "The reason I woke you up, is because we're all going shopping. We should probably change." "I don't want to get up." I mutter, hugging him tighter. He chuckles, returning the embrace. 

"C'mon Kat," He says, "Let's get up." "Nuh-uh." I say. He smiles and sets me on my feet. 

"Once you're dressed," He says, "We can cuddle in the car, ok?" "Deal?" I ask. He smiles and says, "Pinky Promise Deal." I laugh cause I'm not sure that's a thing. But, since he's holding his pinky up, I link mine with his. 

"PINKY PROMISE DEAL!" We both yell at the same time. I giggle and as he pushes me towards the house saying, "Now hurry up Skipper!" I run into Niall as I'm walking to my room, and he pulls me into a hug. 

"Love you too!" I say, laughing when he doesn't stop hugging me. He grins and pulls away saying, "Love you too Kat." Then, he walks down the stairs. I grin and run into my room, changing as fast as I can. I slip out of my bathing suit, and put on a pink sleevless shirt that says "Hippies Rule" on it in black. I put short white shorts on, and red hightops. I keep my bracelets on and run back outside where Louis and Niall are talking. 

"Hey!" I say, "Where's Harry?" "Changing," Louis answers, looking at me slightly. 

"Oh, ok." I say, and turn to go back inside when Louis says, "Not so fast missy." I turn back around and say, "What is it?" "It's about your cutting." Louie says. My face turns a beet red. 

"Can we talk about this later?" I ask, rubbing my arm, "I'm kinda busy..." "With what?" Louis asks with a smirk, "Cutting?" That hurt. A tear rolls down my cheek and his face immediatly softens. Really. This is the fourth time or so that he's hurt me with his words.

 I know he's 'sassy from doncassty' or something like that, but geez! Words hurt Louis!!

"Hey, look, sorry." He says, "I'm just kinda mad you didn't tell me and the guys earlier." I nod and wipe away my tear. 

"That's okay," I say, "And yeah...I just didn't trust you guys yet." "And you do now?" Louis asks hopefully. Actually, the truth is, not fully. When Louis or somebody does something like this, it throws me off and they lose my trust. I absoloutly hate when someone yells at me in anger, and when they're down right rude and mean. It hurts more than you know.

"Sorta." I say, "Kinda. Maybe. Not really." Louis and Niall's face drops. 

"Sorry." I mutter.

"Yeah uh..." Louis says, rubbing the back of his neck, "Its okay." I nod and run back into the house. I also hate akward situations. Good thing Niall didn't say 'jellybabys" or it would have gotten really akward.

I run upstairs to Harry's bedroom and knock on his door. He opens it a few seconds later and when he sees me, he engulfs me into a huge hug. Probably because I'm crying.

"Harry," I say, crying as we hug, "I need to stop cutting! Forever!" Harry just nods and rubs my back soothingly. 

"But I can't!" I say, "It's too hard!" "Yes you can," Harry says, "I stopped." I slowly stop crying cause that's true. He DID stop cutting. 

"Thanks." I whisper.

"No problem." He says, and picks me up, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Now," He says, "Let's go cuddle in the car."