BCE!!!! (Best Concert Ever!!!!)

Kat POV

"I'm on?" I say, "Right now?!" "Yes!!" Harry says, pushing me on stage, "You'll be fine!! Now go!!" "Harry, I'm scared!" I say, wimpering.

"Kat," He says, "You've got this." "You sure?" I ask.

"I'm positive." He says, and I walk onto the stage. The crowd erupts into screams and I laugh and blush out of nervousness.

"I feel like I'm auditioning on the X-Factor!" I say. They laugh and so do I.

"Ok," I say, "Since I feel so nervous, sing with me?" The erupt into cheers and whoops. I grin. There's not as much hate as before.

'Hideaway' comes on first, and we all start singing. I'm jumping around stage and laughing, because damn this is so fun!! "Wow," I say, stopping to catching my breath, "You guys are awesome." More cheers. I feel so pumped right now.

"There's only one more song I can sing," I say, and the crowd 'aaawwww's, but some cheer. Some of my adreniline slips away at that.

"Last song I'm singing....." I say, dragging it out, "Iiiiiisssssssss.....AMNESIA BY 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!" The crowd cheers and I cheer with them. The music starts playing, and I start singing.

"I drove past all the places we used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss how it felt, the way you tasted. And even though your friends tell mw your doing fine, are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you. When he says a word that hurts you, do you read the ones I wrote you.

Sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie! If what we had was real, how could you be fine? Cause I'm not fine at all!

I remember the day you told me you were leaving! I remember the makeup running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia! And forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape. Cause I'm not fine at all.

The pictures that you sent me, they're still living in my phone. I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone. And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around! It hurts to know you're happy, yeah it hurts that you moved on-"

I stop singing as the crowd burts into applause, woops, and cheers. Wow. I didn't think I was that good. Plus, they were all singing with me. I look at the crowd, and the front row is pointing behind me, yelling and crying. I turn around and scream. "OMIGOD!!!" I yell, "AHHHHHH!!!" 5sos was right in front of my eyes, and I'm going to die of screaming too hard.

"How you doing babe?" Luke asks, giving me a hug.

"I was great until you came on stage and made flip!" I yell, and the crowd laughs.

"Sorry about that!" Micheal says, giving me a hug, "Louis told us to come on right now!" "Louis made this happen?" I say, looking towards backstage.

"Yup!" Calum says, "He did! Can I get a hug?" "Duh!" I say, making him and everyone else laugh. Then, I give Ashton (OMIGOD YES *THE* ASHTON) a hug, and he kisses me on the cheek!!!! I squeal and he laughs.

"Well..." Micheal says, "We have some very exciting news!!" The crowd screams harder than usual and Luke says, "We're your second opening act!!!" I scream with the fans and yell, "TOMLINSON!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!" Ashton laughs and says, "Well, he's waiting for you backstage with the guys! Go on!" I give each one last huge hug, before running backstage. "WHERE'S TOMLINSON?!" I yell, scanning the room for him. I spot him walking down the hallway, and I run after him, tackling him in a hug. "THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE!!!" I yell, "EVER!!!" He laughs and hugs me back saying, "That was just one thing Kat! Wait till you see the surprise Harry has for you!!" I squeal and jump up and down. "BEST SECOND CONCERT EVER!!" I yell, and Louis starts jumping up and down with me.

"You're like a little kid sometimes!" I say, laughing as we both continue jumping.

"I'm a twenty year old, stuck in a ten year olds body!" He says, and I laugh saying, "Duh! When did you notice?" He grins and I smile.

"Hey! You guys!!" Micheal says, running into view, "Oh, hey Kat!" "He knows my name?!" I manage to say.

"Who doesn't?" Louis says, "You're very popular." "True that." I say, "But aren't you supposed to be on stage Micheal?" "Yeah...about that..." He says, "I need a wardrobe change." "Why?" I ask, "You JUST went on stage." "Ripped mah pants." He says, and me and Louie laugh.

"Ok, ok!" Louis says, "Go change! Quickly!" Micheal nods and runs off.

"That was halarious!" I say, still laughing, "Poor Micheal!" Louis laughs too and says, "It happens all the time! Did you see the youtube video when Liam pulled Harry's pants down?" "No, not yet!" I say, "I have to watch it!! Can you show it to me now? On your phone? I forgot where I put mine." "Well, you should find it," Louis says, "Someone could find it, and hack into it." "You're right..." I say, "I should probably find it." At that moment, Micheal comes running by yelling, "Did someone lose a phone?!" "I did, I did!" I say, and take it from him. "Now you're an even bigger hero!"

Micheal and Louis both laugh at me, and Micheal says, "New jeans check! Being a superhero, check! Am I forgetting anything?" "Yes!" I say, "Being incredibly hot, TRIPLE TIMES INFIINITY CHECK!!" He laughs and says, "Thanks! Now, back to stage!" He waves and run back on stage.

*1 hour later*

"Ugh!" I say, groaning as I scroll through my texts, "When are the boys gonna be done?" "Don't worry Kat!" Ashton says, "They'll be done in three seconds flat!" I wait for three seconds until I say, "Liar Ashton! It's been more than three seconds and they've just started singing 'Kiss You.'!" "She's got a point there." Calum says.

"Thank you CALUM." I say, and grins.

"Let's do something fun!" I say, "Cause the excitement of what Harry's surprise for me is eating away at my skin!" "Ok, ok!!" Micheal says, as he and the guys laugh, "Don't worry!! Let's play...shut up and play your phone." "That's a pretty good game!!" I say, with fake enthusiasm, "But I know an even better game!" "What?" He asks.

"Let's kill Micheal!" I say, and we all laugh.

"But seriously," I say, "Lets-" But I get off my loud screams from the audience. I raise my eyebrows at the guys, but they just shrug. I go to see what's going on, and I grin from ear to ear. Ed Sheeran is on stage. With the guys. How could this night get any better???