I HATE monster woman!

Harry POV

*1:00 PM*

"Is it time to get yet?" Niall whines, slumping onto the sofa, "I want to see Kat!" "Stop your whining you baby," Zayn says, "We're gonna leave soon." "Why not now?" Niall asks.

"Because visiting hours start at 1:45," Zayn says, "And it takes twenty minutes to get there." "I still wanna go now." Niall mutters, and Zayn smacks him upside his head. I roll my eyes and turn back to the TV. I'm pretty sure Kat's watching TV, cause PLL is on. Marathon of it too. I smile slightly and see Niall fidgeting out of the corner of my eye.

I turn to look at him and he mutters, "Kat's watching PLL without me." "Awww!!" I say, and he turns red, smacking me on the arm.

"You never heard that." He mumbles, embaressed.

"But it's cute!" I say, laughing. He pouts and I put my arm around him saying, "I bet you can watch it with her when we get there." His face brightens and he nods.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I say, heaving myself up off the couch. I open the door, and to my surprise, Lila is standing there. She has tears in her eyes, and looks like she's about to break down any second.

"Lila?" I ask, "What's wrong? Are you ok?" She shakes her head and says, "I'm worried about Kat. Sky has been hospitilized for the same thing and it took him a long time to get better." "Kat's gonna be fine," I say, "I promise." She doesn't look convinced, so I smile and give her a hug.

"Do you wanna come with us?" I ask, pulling away after a while, "We're visiting her in twenty minutes or so."  She nods and I say, "Ok. Do you need to ask your parents?" "Yeah." She says, and I motion for her to come inside as I say, "You can call her with our phone." "I have a phone." She says.

"Then you can use our wifi." I say, and she smiles, stepping inside. I close the door behind her, and all the boys say hi.

"Hey," She says, "I'm going with you peasents to see Kat." "Not with those manners." Liam warns playfully, looking over at her.

"I guess not..." She says, "I'll have to change them." She clears her throat and says, "I'M COMING WITH YOU CHIENNES SO THATS THE END OF IT." "She changed her attitude." I say, and the boys just laugh.

"Didn't Kat say chienne once?" Niall asks, "On Chatty Man?" "Yeeeeep," Liam says, "She did." "I forgot what it means." Niall says.

"It means 'bitch'." Lila says, dialing her parents number, "And sorry. I don't usually curse. That's Kat's job." I chuckle and she smiles at me.

"Hey Mom." She says, "Yeah I'm at their house. NO. MOM. MOM. MOM! I'm not yelling. No. I don't want to say it! He's right next to me! Because. Because it's embaressing. That's not fair! Ok fiiiiiine. I didn't kiss him." She grits her teeth and I turn away so she can't see me laughing.

"I didn't kiss Harry Styles right now." She says, and I can't help it. I start laughing.

"Ok mom," She says, "So can I go with them to visit Kat? Ok bye." She huffs and shakes her head.

"I'm so embaressed right now." She says, and I try to stop laughing.

"You're efforts to stop laughing are very encouraging," She says sarcastically, "But can we go now?" "Yeah, why not?" Liam says, standing up, "Niall won't stop asking anyway, so let's just go." Lila cheers and runs outside. "Wait for us!" I say, and run after her.

Kat POV

"Are you sure?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at her. She raises her hands in innocence and says, "I'm absoloutly positive." "You promise?" I ask.