I made a mistake...

Kat POV

*2 weeks later*

"Kat!" Louis says, "Eat your dinner!" "I'm not hungry." I say, refusing the plate of food.

"Kat!" He says, "Come on! You need to eat!" "I'm not hungry!" I repeat.

"Then you're staying here until you ARE hungry." He says, and my face drops. That means I'm gonna miss a new episode of PLL, and he knows it because that's all I've been talking about for a week.

"Louis no," I say, "You can't force me to eat." "Oh," He says, "But I can." I groan and put my head in my hands.

"Really Louis," I say, "I know you're mean, but this is too extreme. Even for you." "I'm not being mean!" He says, getting frustrated, "I'm worried about you and your health!" "Probably just my health." I mutter, "So you can tell everyone, 'Ooooo look at what a great dad I am!' Trust me, you're far from it." "KATHERINE." He says, raising his voice, "EAT THE FOOD." "No." I say determidly.

"God!" He says, throwing his hands up, "It's just food!" "I don't care!" I say, "I'm not hungry!" "JUST EAT IT!!" He yells.

"NO!" I yell, "I'M NOT HUNGRY!!" "WELL YOUR GONNA BE!" He yells, and pushes the plate infront of me, "NOW EAT!!" "NO!" I yell, pushing it away, "I WONT!" "YES YOU WILL!!" He yells back, and pushes it towards me again.

"YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!" I yell, pushing it back towards him.

"YES I CAN!" He yells louder than before, and pushes it back towards me. It falls off the table and onto my lap. It's hot rice and beans, and it stings a lot. I jump off my seat and that's when Zayn walks into the kitchen.

"What the-" He says, looking at me, to Louis, then back to me again.

"Come on Kat," He finally says, taking my hand, "Let's get you all washed up." "But...I'm sorry for..." Louis starts, but turns away and cleans up the mess instead.

Zayn takes me upstairs, and we pass Liam in the hall. Liam takes one look at me, and grabs my hand from Zayn.

"Thanks Zayn." He says, and then leads me into his room.

"What happened?" He asks, once we're in his room.

"Louis was forcing me to eat." I say, holding back the tears. Liam sighs and says, "That boy...I need to talk to him." He then looks at me and says, "Go in the bathroom. I'll be right there." I nod and hurry into his bathroom. A few minutes later, he comes back with a new pair of clothes for me, and a towel. I also see something else and its a....muffin?! He sees my look and says, "Just a little bite. Please." I give in to his pleading look, and nod. He smiles and hands me the muffin. I take a bite, and start eating. I finish it, and hand the wrapper to him.

"Ok," He says, "Good job. Now take a shower and we can watch some TV in bed. Sound good?" I don't answer cause my stomach feels weird. I grab it and groan. I go over to the toilet seat, open it, and throw up my muffin. I sit back and Liam rubs my back soothingly. That's when I start crying, cause I know I've made a mistake not eating. My stomach hurts... Liam wipes my face with a towel and I slowly stop crying.

"Do I still have to take a shower?" I ask quietly.

"Not if you don't want to," Liam says, "Here. Just change your clothes." "No I..." I say, "I want to take a shower." "Ok," Liam says, standing up, "I'll be in my room." "Don't go!" I say. He turns back around and I say, "Please stay." He nods, but leaves the bathroom. He comes back a few seconds later with my bathing suit and says, "Put it on." I obey, and he turns around while I change.

"I'm done." I say, and he says, "Are you sure?" I'm sure." I say.

"Are you positive?" He asks.

"Very positive." I say.

"Are you extremely positive?" He asks.

"I'm as extreme as I can get." I say, smiling slightly.

"Are you suuuuuuuuure?" He asks, and I finally laugh and say, "YES! I'M READY!" "Alright, alright!" He says, laughing and turning to face me, "I heard you the fourth time!" I giggle and he smiles, turning the shower on. He fills it up with water and bubbles, and asks me, "Ready?" "I'm extremely positive." I say, still giggling. He chuckles and lifts me into the water. It's warm, and I feel like I can just sink into it. I reach out to grab the shampoo, but Liam stops me. Instead, he takes the shampoo and starts washing my hair instead. I smile and as he rubs my head gently, I can tell he's smiling too. He takes a cup I left in here yesterday, and fills it up with water. "Close your eyes." He says, and I do so as he pours the water repeatedly on my hair.

He hands me the shampoo bottle saying, "Can you put it back and hand me the scrungy?" I nod and hand him the soap. He takes it from me, and puts soap on it. He then hands it to me and says, "Scrungy away." I smile and start scrubbing myself down. I even start humming, and Liam hums with me. Its kinda funny, and we both start laughing. I finish and Liam drains the water, and lifts me up with a towel.

"Now," He says, smiling, "I'm sure you can change by yourself." "You're right!" I say, pretending to be shocked, "How did you know?!" "Lucky guess." He says, shrugging, and I giggle. He gives me my pajamas and leaves me to get changed.

I close the bathroom door, and I quickly get changed. Well. I try to get changed quickly. I feel so weak. After about ten minutes or so, Liam knocks on the door. "Are you done yet Kat?" He asks, "PLL starts in two minutes." That gets me fueled, and I pull my pajama pants on. I open the door and say, "Now I am! WHERE'S NIALL??!!" "Chill!" Liam says, laughing, "He's getting snacks." "Makes sense." I say, and we both get on the bed.

"What happened downstairs?" Niall asks, as he enters the room with bowls of popcorn, "There's rice and beans everywhere." I look down and Liam says, "We'll talk about that later cause PLL is on!" I look up and it is. Me and Niall look at each other excitedly and say at the same time, "I HOPE BOOTY GIRL IS BACK!!" Liam laughs at us and we all start watching PLL.