1. Arriving

Okay, so I am uploading this fic here as well as on my ao3 acc.

Disclaimer!: All of them are younger here, this will be a series and they will age during this series, but to have all of skz in Hogwarts i had to go down with their age. aka, no sexual interaction, and maybe some cute fluffy kissing between the younger, but don't sue me uwu

______________________________________

Jisung was lucky that he knew how he had to get to platform 9 3/4 without someone who had to help him.

He was even luckier that most people don't even notice him as a person so he could easily walk around the muggle platforms and walk through the barriers. He only had a small bag with him, which was a bit unusual for a 14-year-old going to Hogwarts, but no one noticed him anyways, at least not the parents.
Without hesitating, Jisung got onto the train and looked for an empty Cabin where he would hopefully be alone the whole way. He laid his bag onto his lap and stared outside the window, waiting for the train to depart. Jisung didn't know how long the way would take, but as long as he would arrive he didn't care too much.
The thing he was scared about the most was actually other students looking at him weirdly because he was only wearing a plain uniform without a house.
He sighed, took out his phone and put on some music over his headphones. Therefore he wouldn't even hear if someone would enter his cabin or would want to talk to him. It would be best to just avoid any kind of contact with other students, at least for now.
The train started to move and Jisung could slightly hear the kids and parents saying goodbye to each other over the windows.
Jisung shut his eyes and tried to put his full concentration onto the music, still facing the window.

Minho's sister Chaeyoung opened up the door to the first cabin she found where seats were still free, luckily only one person was sitting there so she, her brother, and her friend Changbin could sit down together and didn't have to split up for the way.
She saw that the boy had his eyes closed so she quickly signalised the others to be quiet in case he was sleeping, then she sat down directly across from him.
She studied his features for a bit, frowning her eyebrows as she comes to the conclusion that he was to old to be a first year. But he was wearing a plain uniform and she has never seen him before either.
Minho, who was sitting next to her, looked at her, confused until she showed him that the boy wasn't in a house yet even though he's older.
Changbin on the other hand didn't notice a thing as he was probably busy texting his boyfriend Felix from the class under the two of them.

After about an hour Jisung opened his eyes again, he really did fall asleep, causing his neck and back to hurt now. He could see a movement from the corner of his eye, so he didn't dare to move. Still, he turned the volume down so he could hear if the other people would say something.
"You know, we don't bite" a female voice then said, directly facing Jisung.
Reluctantly, he turned his head slightly, seeing a young girl, smiling at him. He could also see that someone else was sitting beside her but he didn't turn his head further to know what kind of person it was.
Due to the uniform, Jisung could tell that she was Gryffindor, therefore he could tell that she has to be second-year at least, but from her appearance, she was probably older.
To not be too unfriendly he took out one of his earphones and looked at the girl, waiting if she would say more.
"I'm Lee Chaeyoung" she then introduced herself with a smile. "Han... Jisung" he said, also giving a slight smile.
"I've never seen you before, are you going to Hogwarts for the first time?", she then asked.
"Yeah" he muttered, looking back to the window so he wouldn't have to look at her. He could already tell what questions would come next.
"If you want I can show you around all the places" she then offered.
A bit irritated he looked back to the girl, who still smiled at him.
"Are you serious?", he asked, not knowing if she may just wanted to make fun of him.
"Why shouldn't I? I mean sure, usually, it's the job of a Prefect but I can probably show you more stuff without first-years running in between" she said laughing.
"Uhm... Okay then" he quietly agreed, once again, receiving a smile from the girl.
They stayed silent for a while, the two older boys still didn't say a word until now.
"Do you know... How long it takes until we arrive?", Jisung the asked. Chaeyoung looked at her watch. "About half an hour," she told him, now also looking out of the window.
"Are you excited?", she then asked him. "Honestly, I don't really know" he mumbled, trying not to think about all the things he had to go through already.
"There are a lot of nice people at Hogwarts" she tried to comfort him, but he still wasn't sure how he'll like it there.

After they hadn't said anything for a while again, Jisung put his earphone back in and stared outside again, his chin resting on his hand.
Maybe, things won't be as bad as he thought they would be.
The rest of the way no-one said a thing. Instead, Chaeyoung texted her brother all the time who asked what they were talking about since he was listening to music as well.
Minho was quite sceptic about the boy but he decided to watch him over the next weeks. At the very least if he'd become a Gryffindor as he is the Prefect anyways.

The train stopped at Hogwarts and all the students began to run out of the train to get to Hogwarts as quickly as possible. But Jisung stayed on his seat for a while.
Chaeyoung noticed directly, so she turned back to the boy. "We'll meet in the Great Hall. Okay?", she said. Jisung was still slightly concerned about how much she actually meant it. But still, he nodded, getting up after she also left the train.
He walked down the way all the other students went, not really looking up.

Jisung knew Hogwarts was giant, but not that giant.
Luckily he found the way to the Great Hall, where Chaeyoung directly eyed him and waved at him showing him where he should sit down.
He looked in the direction and sighed. Of course, he had to go to all the first-years.

After Dumbledore held his speech, they took out the Sorting Hat and Professor McGonagall read out the names of student that should come up.

"Han Jisung, year 3"

______________________

Yeah, so this is the first chapter, I'll try to upload once a week or at least once every other week, so look forward ^^

~Phi 

(You can also follow me on my social media, I'll put my names into my descriptions uwu