27. Text

Jisung stayed in his room for the rest of the evening, still staring out of his window. After the last text from Minho, he didn't look at his phone anymore. Only when it ringed several times he looked at it, it was an unknown number that texted him.
But how could anyone have his number besides Seungmin?

'Hey Jisung, it's Lisa'

'I need to talk to you, now, it's important'

'Please come to the field in front of Hagrid's hut'

Jisung had a bad feeling about this, a really bad one. Yet he got up from his chair, quickly changed clothes and went outside.
He ignored the looks the others gave him, he just wanted to know what that girl wanted and go back to his room again. Why couldn't she just write it in a message in the first place?
The boy didn't even notice that he already arrived at the place Lisa wanted to meet him when he sensed that something was definitely wrong. He wasn't alone and Lisa was nowhere to be seen.
Was this all just kind of bad plan?
Within seconds he was surrounded by a group of students, all of them pointing their wands at him.
Jisung tried to stay calm, stopped moving and looked around. Searching for someone who would be their 'leader' even though he could already think about who it was.
"What do you want? I did everything you asked me to" Jisung then asked after spotting the girl who he was looking for.
"Oh did you?", she asked, her voice was dark.
"It's not my fault if he turned you down. It's not like I could control his feelings or some weird shit like that" Jisung said in response, crossing his arms in front of his chest.
Lisa didn't say anything in response, just chuckled and gave some kind of hand sign to the people surrounding Jisung before turning her back on him and leaving with an evil laugh.
All of her companions were already ready to fight anyway but Jisung didn't really care what different kinds of spells they were shouting at him while he was counting how many people there were. About ten, that shouldn't be too problematic.
He knew that the first spell was supposed to hit him but didn't when one of the boys let out a frustrated groan and tried again.
Jisung couldn't help but smile, his parents actually did something right.
His grin only provoked the people around him, causing them to try and shout more spells upon him until one of the boys had enough. He put away his wand and went up to Jisung, grabbing him at the collar and pulling him up. "You think this is funny?", he asked. He was older than Jisung and definitely stronger as well.
But Jisung actually didn't care that he was probably about to get beaten up. Instead, he looked at the boy. "The fact that you can't hurt me with your amateur spells? Yeah, it's quite funny" Jisung told him, feeling the fist on his cheek in the next second.
The boy let go of his collar so he fell to the ground, only to be dragged up onto his feet again to get punched another time. The punch was followed by a few more as well as a few kicks after he let go of Jisung again.
The boy probably wouldn't have stopped if it wasn't for the voice that suddenly appeared behind him, clearing his throat to get the attention of the boy above Jisung.
"And what do you think are you doing?", a deep voice asked, Hagrid.
Jisung looked around, seeing that the others already ran away, probably even before Hagrid came.
"I was... He..." the boy tried to think of an excuse, but just looking at the scene anyone could have been able to say what was going on.
"Get away from here before I decide to do the same to you" Hagrid then growled, making the boy run away faster than what Jisung expected.
"Thanks, Hagrid," Jisung said while getting pulled onto his legs by the big man.
"Anytime Jisung. Tell me, how are you feeling, do you need to go to the hospital wing?", Hagrid asked but Jisung only shook his head.
"I'm fine, it actually didn't hurt as much as I expected," the younger said, amusement in his voice. "I think all I need is a cup of tea and some rest" he then added.
"Well if you want I can at least help you with that cup of tea," Hagrid said, pointing to his hut.
Jisung nodded with a smile on his face. "That would be great"

They sat at the table and while waiting for the tea to brew Jisung explained what exactly happened out there, from the request Lisa had, to how it escalated just a few minutes ago.
"And how exactly did you manage that you weren't hit by any spell? There's no way you could dodge them or anything" Hagrid asked him, pouring the tea into two cups.
"I think it is because of the spell my parents laid upon me when I was a little kid," Jisung said shrugging, not explaining it further.

Jisung didn't realise how exhausted he actually was because of the whole stress until he was just sitting on the chair after finishing his tea and dozing off.
He could really use some good sleep but he didn't want to go yet but he also didn't want to just sleep at Hagrid's house as it would be pretty impolite to do so.
But even though Hagrid noticed how sleepy the boy was he didn't send him to bed. He could imagine that the boy didn't want to encounter any one of the people he saw before and even though Hogwarts is big the possibility of running into someone of them was still high enough to not want to risk it. Yet he had to go to his dorm sooner or later, but that was a problem for when the time came.

______

Okayokay please don't kill me >< I'm sorry already :(

Also, stream Twilight by Oneus <3

Other than that, I hope you liked it and don't want to kill me owo

Phi