45. Call

"What did they talk about?", Seungmin asked as soon as Minho got back and turned human again.
"Nothing really important, Chanhee just wanted to show him his owl," Minho said with a shrug. Good thing he was a great liar, huh?
Seungmin frowned once again "I just don't understand him" he sighed and shook his head.
"Who can?", Chan asked him before he stood up. "It's getting quite late, let's go inside" he then said before helping the others stand up as they were all still sitting on the ground, well, except for Minho.
"You're right, let's hope that tomorrow will be less confusing," Hyunjin said while being dragged up by Chan.
"Yeah..." Seungmin hummed, also standing up and stretching.

____

Jisung let himself flop down onto his bed face forward, burying his head in his pillows, groaning.
This day was just weird from the beginning to the end! Everything went wrong in some way...
The boy took out his phone, ignoring all of the texts he had and went to his contacts, mindlessly pressing on the call button and holding the phone next to his ear.
While listening to the faint beeping he asked himself why he didn't just send a text. But it was too late now so he just waited until the beeping stopped and before she could say anything he quickly mumbled an "I'm sorry" before hanging up again.
Wow, he really was stupid.
Within seconds Jisung's phone rang again and he didn't really want to accept the call, but he knew that if he wouldn't the situation might become even worse.
"Yeah?", he asked when he accepted, his voice no more than a whisper.
"What the fuck, Jisung?", Chaeyoung literally screamed into the boy's ear, making him flinch.
"I don't know, today was just a shitty day and I acted all shit as well and I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry 'bout it" he mumbled, his free hand playing with the cords of his hoodie.
He could hear Chaeyoung take a deep breath before talking again. "It's fine, everyone has a bad day every now and then, but talk to us, please! If you don't tell us what's wrong we can't help you" she told him and he kind of felt bad. But he's just not used to talk to others about problems or stuff that's bugging him.
"Yes, I'm sorry" he replied.
"Don't be sorry, Jisung. I know it's hard for you, but I really want you to know that you can trust me as well as the boys. I don't know what happened before you came here but that part of your life is done and you have to look forward" Chaeyoung told him, making him smile.
"Yeah, you're probably right," he said, sitting up in his bed.
"Oh, and Chaeyoung?", the boy asked after a moment of silence and thinking.
"Yeah?", she wanted to know.
"I know it's a bit late now... But thank you for the Christmas present" Jisung said, feeling the blush creeping up his cheeks, quickly hanging up before she could reply anything about it, hoping she wouldn't get mad about it again.

But Chaeyoung didn't get mad that Jisung hung up, seemingly panicked after saying that. Instead, she chuckled to herself and shook her head.
"Oh Jisung, if you'd know" she laughed before putting her phone into her pocket and entering her room again which she left when she saw that the boy was calling.
Her roommates didn't even question her expression when she entered the room again and sat down onto her bed.

Chaeyoung
Jisung says thanks

Minho
???

Chaeyoung
for the present you idiot lmao

read

She giggled when she saw that her brother left her on read after the last message, knowing how his reaction would've looked like face to face. But something she'd like to see even more it to see how he would've reacted if Jisung said it to him directly. That thought amused her so much that she had to hold back to not laugh out loud, so she quickly tried to distract herself by playing some games on her phone.
But the thought on how flustered Minho would get just didn't want to leave her head. Maybe she should tell Jisung that it was Minho's idea with the present and not hers? Then both of their reactions would probably be priceless.

_____

The next morning came and when Jisung sat down between Chaeyoung and Chan he nearly let his head fall onto the table as he was almost falling asleep again already.
Luckily the Ravenclaw reacted fast enough to hold Jisung up by the shoulder. "Seems like the holidays weren't the best for you sleeping rhythm" he laughed.
"Gimme a week and it'll be fine" Jisung yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Why must school start so early? And why does breakfast have to be before school even starts?", he then complained, supporting his head with his arms.
"Because it would be nice otherwise" Chan laughed and patted Jisung on the back. "Be sure to eat enough so you have enough energy for the day"
"I would have to eat everything they have in the kitchen then" Jisung replied with a chuckle. "School drains my energy like I breathe the air" he continued.

They continued to talk for a while until they had to go to their separated tables for the actual eating part of breakfast and then met again afterwards before heading to class.
For their first period, all of the third years of their groups went to Hagrid's Hut for their Care for Magical Creatures lesson.
Felix was once again the one that didn't stop talking until they arrived at class and was silenced by Hagrid who soon started the lesson.
Other than a few glares from other students, which mainly Felix returned with a killing-glare, the lesson went by quite smoothly for Jisung and he was more than happy to have his friends with him.
He didn't know what, but he was sure that Lisa spread some kind of rumour or something like that about him.
Not like he's not used to it, but he was mainly spared from it since he came to Hogwarts. Maybe he should really try to talk with her again and to clear everything up all for once. Even though he was pretty sure that she wouldn't want to.

________

Heyooo, I hope y'all liked this week's chapter~

What are your opinions on wonderland and double knot?

I like both of em uwu

See y'all next week and/or Sunday 🥰
Have a great week
Phi💜