23. Weird

Minho as well as the others were all confused by how Jisung just left without a proper explanation. But none of them said anything, instead, they just started to go to their lessons one by one since almost everyone had to go somewhere different.
Minho's first class was Defence Against the Dark Arts and it was at least something that was interesting for him, maybe also because he was extremely good at it, but mainly because he enjoyed to actually use magic and all the other things they learned in theory.
He was quite happy that the teacher asked him to demonstrate some things, that way he at least didn't have to think about Jisung too much.
Like always he did perfectly and the other students were told to take him as an example of how they're supposed to do it properly.
They then started and tried to copy him the best they could for the rest of the lesson.
The lesson ended faster than Minho hoped because the next lesson he had was Transfiguration. It's not that he doesn't like it or was bad at it, but he felt as if they would do the same stuff every single year with only the slightest difference.

On his way to the classroom, he came by a sight that he didn't expect to see, not at all.
Jisung was sitting on a bench in the corridor, casually talking to a Ravenclaw girl, who seemed, well, a bit flirty you could almost say.
Something twisted in Minho's stomach. It was weird, he should be happy that Jisung was making other friends as well, but sometimes deep inside him, he had a bad feeling with what he saw, it just didn't fit well.
Normally he would ask his friends about their opinion in situations like this, but right now he would most likely earn some dumb looks and comments. Therefore he would just stay quiet about it, at least as long as nothing seems too wrong to him.

Like he already expected he couldn't think clearly during Transfiguration, even if he tried his best to do so.
Maybe he could just ask Jisung casually what he was doing with that girl. But they normally don't talk that much in the first place, so it would be quite weird, wouldn't it?
"Lee Minho, please pay attention to the lecture" McGonagall's voice suddenly said next to him, startling him.
"Yes, sorry" he mumbled and looked to the front again.
He participated the best he could for the rest of the lesson, but he was more than relieved when he could leave and make his way to training, which made it possible for him to skip the last few hours of school.
On his way to the field, he met Changbin and a few others from the team to which he just talked a bit.
They got changed and started training. Luckily he had to concentrate so much on it that the young Slytherin went out of his mind again, at least for some time.

"Urgh, I really need a shower" Minho mumbled to himself while changing back into his clothes after drying off all of the sweat with a towel.
He quickly made a small timetable in his head to look if he had enough time to take a proper shower.
When he found out that he had, he quickly packed the rest of his stuff and went straight into his room where he gathered all the stuff he needed to shower and went to the shower room then, quietly humming a song to himself.
He didn't shower for too long since he had to get to lunch on time, so he didn't care to wash his hair and just washed off the sweat on his body.
On his way back to the Gryffindor dorm he once again stumbled upon the sight of Jisung with the same Ravenclaw girl he talked to before.
In Minho eyes, there was still something rather off of the sight.
Maybe because he never noticed the girl before? Who even was she? She actually looked too old to be in the same year as Jisung.
He tried to not think about it anymore and quickly went to his room where he changed clothes and went to the Great Hall afterwards where most of his friends were already waiting. He sat down between Felix and Hyunjin and just participated in the conversation his friends were having.
A few minutes later Jisung also entered the hall and sat down next to Seungmin and Chan, directly across from Minho. He didn't look too happy though.
"What's up, big guy?", Chan asked, just like a dad would do, and laid his arm around the younger's shoulder.
"Nothing much, talking to others is just exhausting," Jisung said under his breath, leaning his head on his hands.
"Who'd you talk to?", the older of them then asked.
"Lisa is her name, I think" he explained, keeping his voice low so no one besides them could hear who he was talking about.
"Why did she talk to you? She normally never talks with anyone except for others Ravenclaws" Chan asked. Of course, he knew about her, they were in the same house.
Jisung lifted his head and looked at Minho for a small second before turning his head to Chan.
"I don't know anymore, nothing much I guess," he said shrugging.
Minho wasn't really satisfied with what he heard, maybe because he had the feeling that it wasn't the truth, or maybe because he just didn't like the sight what he saw twice today.

The group then had to split up and sat down at their house-tables. Seungmin took the chance to ask Jisung again about him and Lisa.
"Now tell me, what did she actually want?", he asked the other.
"She wants me to set up a date with Minho. And if I don't do it she said she would make something happen that I'd regret ever coming here" Jisung explained in a small voice, careful that no one else could hear it.

________

Whoops, my hand slipped. I already feel sorry for the following chapters but I have to make it interesting somehow owo.
I hope you liked it, if you did feel free to leave comments and likes uwu

Phi