6. Centaurs

The next morning, Chan woke up so early that it was still dark outside.
 After getting dressed he left the room and went outside. It was normal for him to take a morning walk so he could just add the part of looking for Jisung at the areas he was allowed to go to.
He even went to Hagrid to ask if he knew something new but he didn't have any news either. It somehow frustrated him, not knowing what was going on. When he looked at the time the next time it was almost time for his first class so he went to the classroom, where Wonwoo was already waiting for him. "Any news?", he asked him, but Chan shook his head. "Nothing at all" he mumbled, sitting down on his chair, taking out his books. Luckily he could concentrate on the lesson and didn't have to think about Jisung too much but the thought soon came back after the lesson ended and he was standing outside, waiting for some others to go to the next class.

On their break Minho, Changbin, Felix and Hyunjin sat together on a bench outside. Felix explained Hyunjin the whole situation after he asked what exactly happened and he too said, that he wanted to help after school ended today. He would also ask Seungmin to help them.
Minho didn't take part in the conversation but his mind still somehow wandered off to the boy, questioning why everyone was so interested in the boy and why everyone was volunteering to participate in the search for finding him.
Thinking back, he hasn't even looked at him properly. Maybe there was something special about him? He couldn't tell. Maybe he should take a look at him if they find him alive.
"Minho, you're spacing out," Changbin said, punching his shoulder. "The next class is about to start, move your ass, we'll meet again later" the younger then continued, leaving in the direction of his next class. Minho stood up as well and went to his next class, which was Defence Against the Dark Arts. He went to the hall where the podium stood as always, for test-fighting.
Most students were already there so he stood quite at the back, leaning against the wall with a shoulder, waiting for the class to begin. Usually, he loves to fight but somehow he was happy that he only had to watch the other students today. That way he could also figure out the other's movements and tricks better for the next lesson.
The time almost flew by and the lesson was over and the students were leaving the room, pressing past Minho who waited until most of them were out of the room, taking his time getting to his herbology class. It was the class he liked least but he had to take it.
It was so boring he could fall asleep, but he wasn't allowed to, especially since he's a Prefect and the others are supposed to look up to him. Sometimes he wondered why he wanted to be a Prefect two years ago, but somehow he was also proud of that title.
The class ended and he didn't even leave the greenhouse when Chaeyoung grabbed his hand and dragged him to Hagrid's house.
"What's wrong?", he asked his sister, seeing that most of his friends sat on the stairs in front of the door. "Hagrid said we should meet up," Chaeyoung said, the two of them now also arriving at the door.
Only a few seconds later Hagrid came out of the door, signalising them to follow him, which they did, without even asking what's going on.
He brought them to the forbidden forest. "The centaurs said they have something. They should be back any minute" Hagrid told the kids.
Chaeyoung really wished that they were able to find Jisung alive.
They heard hooves coming near, in a relatively slow pace, somehow giving Chaeyoung even more hope.
But what they saw was way more shocking than any of them expected. The only good thing is that it seemed that he really was alive. He was more or less dragged by the centaurs but he still kind of tried to walk partly on his own.
When they arrived at the border of the forbidden forest, they let go of the boy, causing him to fall down on his knees, a painful groan escaping his mouth.
"Jisung!", Chaeyoung exclaimed, running over to the boy, kneeling down next to him.
His skin turned blue-ish, almost corpse like, his clothes were dirty and wet as well as his hair and he seemed to have open wounds every here and there as well as a lot of scratches on his face.
But he was breathing and that was the only thing Chaeyoung cared about just now.
"We need to get him to the hospital wing" Chaeyoung then said, getting back up and looking to the others who just froze at the moment they saw him.
Minho was actually the first to react, he went up to the two of them and lifted Jisung onto his feet, holding him up as he didn't seem to do it himself. He also seemed to be in a lot of pain, quietly whining with every step he took. Minho then decided to just carry him to the hospital wing, lifting him onto his back and holding on to him carefully as well as strong enough so he wouldn't fall off him.
The boy's body was completely cold and wet. Has he been in the lake since yesterday?
The others just followed him quietly, while Hagrid talked to the centaurs, thanking them for their cooperation and help.
After walking up half the hill Minho could feel something warm run down his shoulder. When he looked to the side where Jisung's head way lying, he saw that blood was running out of his mouth onto Minho's uniform.
He tried to ignore it, walking up further. He didn't even arrive at the school fully when other student saw them, beginning to whisper and murmur, but Minho didn't listen to them and instead found his way to the hospital wing, laying the boy down on a free bed while Chaeyoung was looking for Miss Pomfrey.
While Minho was waiting for them to come back, the others went back to their lessons, he looked at the boy more closely. His hair was sticking to his forehead and his cheeks, even though his skin was so pale right now, seemed quite squishable if he was being honest.
Minho was startled when the boy moved, seemingly to getting back some of his consciousness, while once again blood was seeping out of mouth.
The door flew open and Pomfrey, Chaeyoung and a few teachers came into the room, gathering around the bed.

_________________
I hope you liked it uwu
See u in the next chapter~

~Phi