63. Heading Back

"Let's meet up with the others and get some food, I'm starving" Seungmin suggested after the group of three went to a few more shops and got what they needed from that side of Hogsmeade.
"Fine with me" Jisung shrugged, taking one of Seungmin's many bags as he seemed to be struggling with them.
"And you Minho?", the younger Slytherin asked after not getting an answer. "Ya, Lee Minho! Snap out of it" he then called out to the Gryffindor who hasn't been paying attention to the conversation.
"Hm?", was the simple answer of the latter as he was still deep in his thoughts.
"Let's just go, he'll follow us anyway" Seungmin then stated towards Jisung who once again agreed.
Neither of them could tell what was suddenly going on with Minho ever since they left the optician's shop.
Maybe he was just weirded out? Mr Luma is a strange man after all.

Minho was weirded out. But not from the man behind the counter that somehow knew his and Seungmin's names and families.
More than that he was pondering about what sort of magic the guy used to create such an effect. But there was also still the possibility that Minho was simply going crazy and he was imagining things, but the more he thought about it the less he believed that he was actually crazy.
But then again, how on earth can a pair of normal see-through-glass glasses change someone's eyes to such extent that a whole feature of them just goes away?

"Minho, you can sit down, y'know?" Chan's voice made him finally snap out of his line of thoughts. He didn't even notice that they already arrived at their usual venue with the others.
"Oh... Yeah, sorry" he mumbled, sitting down on the nearest free seat.
"Are you fine, mate? Do you need some water or anything?", Chan then asked his friend, seriously concerned about his weird behaviour.
"No, I'm fine" Minho denied, still a bit absent.

Maybe he should just ask him about it? Whether or not it was true if he was just seeing things?
No that would be way too weird...
But the others haven't seemed to have noticed it yet so he couldn't ask them either. Just what on earth is going on with his head? It can't be possible that he suddenly sees stuff like that, or even gives attention to detail when it came to others, so what was so different in Jisung that made him notice and think about such things?

"Does anyone still need something or should we head back already?", Chan asked after all finished eating.
"I still need to get some stuff, so you guys can leave first" Hyunjin announced
"I'll stay with you then, we shouldn't be walking around alone anyway," Seungmin told him.
The others then made their way back to Hogwarts. Jisung promised Seungmin to take some of his stuff back already so he wouldn't have to carry it all alone later since Hyunjin also had a good amount of bags already.

"Yo Jisung, do you have any idea why Minho's being so weird all of a sudden?", Felix asked the other as the two of them walked at the very back of the group.
"Not really... He's been like that since we've been at Mr Luma's shop though, so maybe he is a bit confused because of him" Jisung guessed, not knowing any other explanation to it.
"Confused by what?", Felix wanted to know.
"Well, Mr Luma knows quite a lot of people and names. And he also knew Seungmin and Minho's names and families, which probably isn't that usual" the other explained.
"Okay, maybe I'd be off the tracks then as well... But Seungmin seemed just fine, why doesn't he seem to care about it?"
"I don't know, maybe he just doesn't think about such small things as much as Minho seems to do" Jisung shrugged "or he just doesn't show" he added.
"Yeah, true. Well, hopefully, Minho won't stay like that forever, it's actually quite weird to not see him serious most of the time" Felix laughed.
"I noticed as well. When I first came here I was afraid he'd rip my head off if I'd say one wrong word" Jisung laughed, thinking back, only seeing him from further away when he was talking to Chaeyoung while the older would observe them from wherever he was.
"He's actually quite protective when it comes to Chaeyoung so he probably didn't trust you at first" the other guessed.
"I wouldn't have trusted me either so it's fine" Jisung snickered, relieved to finally see the castle coming near as his arm started to become numb.

For the rest of the way, the two boys changed topics and instead talked about runes and their classes as they were the only two from the group that took that subject.
"I really hope Professor Babbling won't give us as much homework this week, I've spent half the day yesterday only translating all those pages" Felix whined.
"Me too, she always says that it's preparation for the O.W.L.s but isn't it a bit much?" Jisung added to the complaint.
"Exactly! Like, Minho doesn't seem to get any homework in preparation for his O.W.L.s and he's the one taking them this year" the Australian groaned.
"Well, maybe it's just Professor Babbling going crazy about them" Jisung shrugged.
"Probably" Felix laughed. "Maybe she'll calm down after the summer holidays, even though she probably won't and will stress us even more" he then thought out loud, receiving agreement from Jisung.
"We'll probably get double the amount of homework if we're lucky to get that little" he laughed.
"True, let's just hope she won't be that crazy next year" Felix agreed.

"Oh my God, Jisung you have new glasses!", Chaeyoung called out the second she saw the younger student enter the building.
"Yeah, it's been about time" he laughed in response
"It looks so good on you, I swear to God, I can't-" she rambled but Jisung managed to stop her.
"Okay, can we maybe stop the fangirl like internet talk?", Jisung laughed, silencing her.

___________

Hello, yes, I finally finished in time lmao
Also, some of y'all already read it on my profile but this book is soon to end, but don't worry: there will be a second book coming out after and I hope that you'll enjoy and support it as much as you did with this one 🥺

It's still a few weeks (at least) until this one is finished, but I thought I'd let you know already uwu

Other than that, I hope you liked today's chap, if so, feel free to leave comments and likes uwu

See y'all next week
Phi 💜