66. Vacation Plans

In the end, Jisung was quite glad that Seungmin was with him during the call as it allowed him to be a bit more absent.
He wouldn't have any problem if it were only his friends but they also invited others, who seemed to be Chaeyoung's friend group. And since all of them knew each other and Jisung was the only one who didn't know any of the girl except for Chaeyoung and Tzuyu he didn't really talk during their call. And in addition to that, the group was too big for a video call over Discord so Jisung couldn't even tell whether or not he would at least know the girls from seeing them.
Of course, the others noticed that Jisung was staying pretty much completely silent the whole time but no one commented on it as they knew that he wasn't a talkative person, to begin with, especially not with people he didn't know that much.
Therefore it also wasn't a big wonder to the other that he was more comfortable to talk when the group became smaller as some of them went to bed or had to do something else. With that, the boys were by themselves a few hours after they started talking.
And now with a small enough group, they also switched to video chatting.

"What are your plans during the summer break? They're coming sooner than we think after all" Chan asked the group.
Most of the groups' plans were similar: going back home to visit their families and or helping them with the work if they have some kind of family business.
Chan planned on splitting the holidays so he could visit both sides of his family since they didn't all live in the same country, at least in the muggle world they don't.
"What about you, Jisung?", Felix asked, unsure about his own question. They've all realised by now that he wouldn't go to his parents' house.
"I don't know, I guess I can't stay here during this break" he shrugs, not given it any thoughts yet. "Maybe I can rent an apartment in Hogsmeade or London for that time" the then said.
"But how do you plan on paying that?", Hyunjin asked him with furrowed eyebrows.
"Money isn't really a problem, honestly," the younger told him with a smile that could say and hide everything.
Nobody dared to ask him what he meant with that so they just went with his answer, yet continued about the possibility of staying in Hogsmeade alone during the holidays.
"Won't you get bored if you stay here all alone?", Felix then commented.
"That wouldn't be something too unusual for me, honestly" Jisung sighed, thinking back to only a year ago.
Then they offered that they could all go on a vacation together once all of them were old enough to travel without their parents and they instantly started to discuss where they wanted to go.
But of course, being a group of nine it was hard to find even two people who wanted to go to the same destination. But at least most of them wanted to go somewhere warm and near the beach. The second most was to go hiking in some mountains and living in a hut deep in the forest.
"That sounds more like a horror movie to me" Jeongin protested with a rather scared look on his face.
"As long as you wouldn't be on your own it'll be fun I bet. Just don't stray from the group and you will be fine" Miho said to comfort him.
"And don't go outside of the hut after midnight or Slenderman will come and get you," Changbin said with a smirk, scaring the young boy on purpose.
"Don't ever mention Slenderman again!", Jeongin whined.
"Slenderman isn't real Jeongin, don't worry," Jisung told him with a sigh.
"Well, Muggles thinks Wizards aren't real. So who knows what actually exists and what not" Seungmin commented, causing Jisung to hit him in the ribs.
"Stop scaring him," Jisung told him, but the other only shrugged.
"You really are the spawn of Satan, aren't you?", Chan asked in a laugh, shaking his head.
"I have no idea what you mean. I'm the friendliest person ever" Seungmin laughed.
"Whatever. I'll never go hiking with you guys!", Jeongin made his point clear, crossing his arms and pouting.
"Yeah yeah, whatever you say," Changbin said.

After a while of talking more, the first few left the call because their roommates were coming back from where ever they were and they didn't really want them to disturb the call.
That was at least one problem Jisung didn't have to care about.

"Ya Minho! Who're you talking to?", a voice practically yelled from, who would've thought, Minho's cam, making the said boy turn around to face his roommate.
"Just some of my friends," he told him, way more quiet than the other.
With that Minghao went over to Minho's desk and kneeled down to look at the others and wave them hello.
They were only five now, being Felix, Changbin, Seungmin Jisung and Minho, but they still had a few topics to talk about so they continued the call.
"Well, I'll be listening to some music so I don't disturb you" Minghao then said, standing up again and going over to his bed and going exactly what he said he would.

With that, the boys picked their conversation back up from where they left it.
But soon it was getting late and more and more of their roommates were coming back so they decided to call it a day and that they could continue the conversation the next day if they wanted to.
So they all bid their goodbyes and left the call before logging off of Discord.

When Seungmin stood up and went to the door to go to his own room for the night, Jisung noticed the look in the younger's eyes but he tried to ignore it.
There was nothing the others should worry about.
Maybe he just shouldn't have said anything after all...

___________________

Heya guys uwu
I hope you liked todays chapter~
I don't really have much to say today tbh, I hope y'all are staying happy and healthy during this time tho

See y'all next week uwu
Phi 💜