19. Sunset

Sunday morning Jisung didn't go to breakfast. He just didn't feel like it. He also didn't look at his phone for once which caused that there was a knocking on his door.
Jisung was startled for a moment but he soon got up and went to the door.
"Why do you even have a phone if you ignore it?", Seungmin asked the second Jisung opened the door.
"I just got up" he quickly excused himself, smiling politely.
"Well anyway, get ready then and meet me in the courtyard, ok?", with that Seungmin closed the door again, leaving Jisung alone to get ready.
Jisung sighed and went to his closet, he took out some black skinny jeans and a purple hoodie which he quickly put on. With a pair of black vans, the outfit was complete and he left his room.

On the way to the courtyard he felt like everyone he passed was looking at him but he tried his best to completely ignore them and just stared at the ground but he still kept track on where he was heading so he wouldn't run into anyone.
"Don't walk past us" Seungmin's voice laughed next to his ear, grabbing him by his wrist.
Jisung once again got scared by the younger's action, looking up from the ground.
"Sorry..." he mumbled, looking down again in embarrassment.
"It's okay, now raise your head it's not like you disobeyed a teacher or something," Seungmin told him and the elder did as told.
"Okay, now that everyone is there what do we want to do?", Seungmin then asked, turning around to face his other friends.
They discussed for a while, listing up some things they want to do, but Jisung stayed silent the whole time as he thought it wasn't in his rights to say something when he was already disturbing the group of friends.
In the end, they decided to just have a nice day at the lake and to tell each other stories, even though they already knew a lot of them it was always nice to just talk about the past and stuff that happens outside of Hogwarts.

During the whole time, they discussed Minho had been looking at Jisung who was looking at the ground again, fumbling with the sleeves of his slightly oversized purple hoodie which made him look super shy and cute.
"How long are you planning to stare at him?", Chan suddenly asked next to him, startling the other boy.
"I wasn't staring" he tried to defend himself but the look Chan gave him was showing that he didn't believe him.

Together the nine of them went down to the lake and sat down on the grass together.
Even though winter was about to start it was quite warm and the shining sun made it even nicer.

Felix and Chan were the first to talk, telling the others how this weather reminded them of their childhood in Australia and with that the topic of childhood was started in general.
Jisung enjoyed just listening to the other boys talk about the past. Talking about everything nice as a kid, growing up nice and happy.
"How about you Jisung, where are you from?", Seungmin asked the boy who seemed a bit surprised about it.
"I was born in Incheon but lived quite a bit in Malaysia before coming back to Korea" he reluctantly explained, smiling slightly and hoping there wouldn't be any more specific questions about him and his family and past.
But luckily with saying that he lived in Malaysia he managed to get the boys to another topic, which was travelling, where Jisung couldn't say much to anyway as the Malaysia part was the only thing that ever came near travelling and he never went anywhere else except from three years ago.
But that wasn't really travelling either, more like, moving out of one and into another kind of hell.

It almost seemed like the boys could talk forever and without a break, if they had the possibility, especially Felix and Seungmin.
Jisung just spaced out at one point staring at some point far away.
The others of course noticed but no one said anything and they didn't bother him as he just seemed to be at peace with just sitting there, not talking and just watch everything that's going on.

At some point, they talked so much that the sun started setting, so all the boys turned around to properly see the sun set.
Changbin and Felix just cuddled up with each other like the couples they are that do all sorts of couple-things together, while Seungmin leaned against Hyunjin, resting his head on the elder's shoulder, who put his arm around the boy, pulling him closer.
All that lovey-dovey stuff made Jeongin groan and roll his eyes. "How come every single one of this group is gay?", he asked, making Minho laugh.
"They aren't all gay. They're just in a gay relationship. You're too young now but who knows with who you'll end up" Minho told him, ruffling the youngest's hair.
"Well, I hope not with you," the younger said laughing, earning a small hit from the other.
"You're lucky that I don't want to end up with you either" Minho told him.
The two of them laughed for a while. Then, when Minho saw Jisung in the corner of his eye, staring at the setting sun with a kind of fascination, which lead him to not properly closing his mouth, Minho just looked at him. How the red sun shined on the boy's skin, making him look slightly more tanned. How the sun reflected in the boy's eyes, revealing a colour in them he had never seen before.
God, how can he be so beautiful at such a young age? Minho asked himself.
He looked even cuter when he turned his head to look at Minho, giving him a small smile, which Minho gave back, blushing slightly.
Minho never would have thought that he could really get so interested in the younger even though he didn't really know him at all.

________________

I hope you liked it, if yes, feel free to leave comments and likes uwu

See you next week,
Phi