8. Medicine

The night was extremely painful for Jisung. The stuff Pomfrey gave him didn't affect him at all but he didn't want to tell her, she wouldn't believe him anyway. He tried to be as silent as possible while getting himself through the night.
He was actually able to fall asleep somehow but when he woke up in the morning he was covered in a cold sweat and the pain in his leg aching even more than before.
It was brighter outside by now, sun shining through the windows and Pomfrey was already taking care of the other students in the hospital wing. At least from the sounds, it was Jisung's guess.
He tried to sit up but had to lie back down as his shoulder started to hurt as well.
Pomfrey seemed to notice it, pulling back the curtains at Jisung's bed.
"You're, awake. How are you?", she directly asked, putting her stuff aside to look at the boy. "It could be worse," he told her, not mentioning his pain, she would maybe see it in his expression anyway.
"The bleeding seemed to have stopped and you have a normal temperature again," she told him while putting some weird stuff into a cup, which she then gave him. "You should be okay this afternoon, but be careful" she then told him. Jisung looked at the weird-smelling stuff in the cup. It wouldn't help. But she wouldn't go away if he doesn't drink it, so he just gave in and swallowed whatever that was. It tasted disgusting but medicine always did so he didn't bother too much.

He realised that it was still before the class started as the door suddenly opened and Chaeyoung stepped in. Without a word she sat down next to his bed, looking at him for a few seconds and then looking up to Pomfrey.
She waited until the woman left the two of them alone. "When will you get out of here?", she then asked him. "This afternoon" he told her, staring up to the ceiling. He didn't know why, but he didn't want to look at her, as if she'd want to know something from him he didn't want to tell her nor anyone else as soon as he looks at her.
"That are some good news" she then said, now also not looking at him anymore, finding it awkward to look at him while he wasn't looking at her. "How are your wounds?", she then asked. "Fine at most parts, my leg still hurts though" he answered. "No running around for you then, is it?" "Not really. But I wouldn't have anyway".
Chaeyoung could feel that something was off, but the way Jisung answered gave off, that he wouldn't tell anything anyway.
"We're going to Hogsmeade next week... " Chaeyoung began. "I'm not going" Jisung said within a few seconds. "Why?", Chaeyoung then asked. "I don't have anyone who could sign the permission. And I don't want to either" he told her, still not looking at her.
She was looking at him, definitely confused. "But what about your parents?", she then asked him.
Jisung didn't answered. He just continued to stare around the room, not looking at the girl.
Chaeyoung quickly realised that he didn't want to talk about it so she tried to find a new topic to talk to him.
"Shouldn't you go to your class?", he then asked her. She looked at the time. He was right. "Yeah..." she mumbled, getting up again. "Is it ok if I come here after class?", she then asked him. "If you want to" he mumbled as an answer.
When she left the room Jisung took a deep breath, trying to figure out how to get away from all of this. Maybe he should just run away. But where should he go? He couldn't go home. He couldn't go back to where he was before.

"Jisung?", a voice suddenly asked. Jisung didn't know the voice.
For a second he was afraid, but the voice sounded too soft to be a bully, so the inner panic went down again and he turned his head. There was a boy standing next to his bed, smiling at him. He was wearing a Slytherin uniform but Jisung has never seen him before.
"I'm Kim Seungmin" he introduced himself, still smiling.
"Aparantly you already know my name so I don't have to tell you again" Jisung said, eyeing the boy. He didn't seem like a bully but he didn't trust him either.
"Uhm, yeah. I'm a friend from Minho Chaeyoung's brother and she asked me to bring you new clothes as you didn't had the chance to change yet" he explained and held out a pile of clothing.
"I couldn't get into your room so this is my second uniform, I hope it fits you" Seungmin said.
"Thanks" he mumbled in response but still not moving.
"I'll be going then. Maybe we'll see us around" Seungmin then quickly said and then left the room.
Under pain, he sat up again and took the clothes the boy gave him. He inspected them, to make sure they weren't manipulated. Then he got up from the bed, as good as he could, and closed the curtains to quickly get changed.
Moving fastly hurt but he didn't want someone to see him. He was quite lucky because the second he finished buttoning up his shirt Pomfrey opened the curtains.
"Oh, Jisung. You're up, that's good to see. How are you feeling?", she asked him.
"Better, thank you" he answered, turning around to her after he folded his own clothes.
"One last medicine and you can go. But it's best if you'll go to your bed and sleep for a while. You should be able to participate in the classes starting tomorrow" she told him and gave him the cup once again.
He drank it without protest, just to get away quickly after Pomfrey told him that he could go afterwards. After giving her back the cup he squeezed beside the woman and directly went back to the dorm and went into his room. Locking the door behind him.

______________
I hope you liked it uwu, I don't have a lot to tell today (as everytime lmao) so yeah xD

Phi~