42. Reunion

"I can't wait to get back" Chaeyoung squealed as the nine of them stood on the platform with their parents, waiting for the train to arrive.
"I think we all got it now, you've been saying that since we're standing here" Chan laughed.
"You wish, she's been saying that at least since packing her bag last night" Minho sighed, massaging his temples in distress. It's not like he couldn't understand her excitement but the whole travel always stresses him out way more than it should.

Most of his friends were rather excited though, only Changbin and Chan seemed to be too tired to even open their eyes properly. They will most probably sleep as soon as they find an unoccupied seat in the train.
Just as called, the train rolled into the station, the whistling echoing through the whole train station.
The kids said their goodbyes to their parents and entered the train as fast as possible to get a good seat somewhere with their friends.
"Bye Minho, bye Chaeyoung. Take care and have fun" their mom said and gave both of them a kiss on the forehead.
"Bye mom" Minho replied before entering the train together with Felix and Changbin to find an empty compartment.
Minho promised Chaeyoung to keep a seat free for her while she would say goodbye to their parents.
Just as Minho predicted Changbin fell asleep almost in an instant after sitting down next to his boyfriend.
As soon as the train set of, Minho also fell asleep, despite the fact that something felt rather off and he couldn't tell what it was.

When they finally arrived at Hogsmeade Station it was already dark again (or still?) and the compartment was woken up by Seungmin and Hyunjin violently knocking on the window, running for their life when they saw that Changbin and Minho opened their eyes.
If it wasn't for the few lights and their knowledge of the station, the group would've felt rather lost.
"I'll text Jisung that we've arrived safely" Chaeyoung then said, smiling as she took out her phone and opened Kakaotalk.
Minho also took out his phone and looked at the clock. "Are you stupid? It's in the middle of the night, he won't be awake anyway" Minho argued, shaking his head.
"Shouldn't you get on your ways? The door won't be open all night because of you" a voice said behind them, startling the group.
Chaeyoung was the first to turn around to the source of the voice and squealed when he saw who it was.
"Oh my God, Ji! You're here" she excitedly exclaimed, falling around his neck and hugging him tightly.
"I'm also happy to see you Chae, but I don't want to die yet" the younger laughed, returning the hug.
When the girl broke the hug, she took a proper look at him despite the dark.
"You bleached your hair! It looks so good!", she commented, running her hands through it.
"Thanks" he smiled "but you too! And you cut it as well" he said.
After they ended their small chat he also greeted the others with a smile, before leaving for a moment and coming back with another person.
"You probably know him already, but this is Chanhee" Jisung introduced the dark-haired boy who smiled shyly. The group greeted the boy as well as he greeted them before they made their way to the carriages.
Since the group was too big for only one carriage they split up into groups of five and six and took two carriages.

"So how has your holiday been?", Chaeyoung asked Jisung who was in her carriage together with Chanhee, Minho, Felix, Changbin and Seungmin.
"It was okay I guess, but I think Madam Prince hates me now after going to the library almost every day" the boy laughed. "And yours?", he asked, but meaning everyone and not only Chaeyoung.
So they started talking about their holidays until the carriage came to a stop and they had to get out.
The teachers sent them to the Great Hall first where they were greeted by Dumbledore and had some food, after that they were sent to their dorms to get some sleep since lessons would already start the next morning and they didn't want to have any students sleep in their class just because they didn't get enough sleep.
With that the group parted into their given houses and Jisung, Seungmin and Chanhee made their way to the Slytherin dorm, talking a bit, but rather in a low voice to not disturb anyone who might sleep already.
They then bid their goodbyes and went to their respective rooms to actually get some sleep after ruining their sleeping schedule during the time they didn't have to get up at a set time every weekday.

When the next morning came all the students were greeted properly by Dumbledore and were given their new schedules for the rest of the school year before they had breakfast and were sent to class.
Jisung was on his ways to Ancient Runes together with Felix, talking about how much they wanted to have holidays again already when Jisung bumped into someone.
Of course, his first reaction was to apologize to whoever it was, not wanting to start an argument on the first day already.
"Look where you're going, idiot" the girl he bumped into scolded him, making his head snap up. Lisa.
"Can we talk after school?", Jisung asked without thinking, looking at the Ravenclaw way more relaxed than he probably should be.
The look in her eyes was sceptical but also amused.
"Why? Want to get beaten up again?", she asked him with a laugh.
"No, I want to actually talk to you, alone, without people who will come and do your dirty work" he replied, his eyes cold.
The girl frowned at him and passed him. "There's nothing that we need to talk about, so never talk to me again" the girl growled before leaving them behind.
"What was that, Jisung?", Felix asked, confused and concerned about his friend.
"I don't know, maybe trying to be nice?", the other sighed before the two of them continued their way to the classroom.
"There's no need for you to be nice to someone who did that to you though" Felix argued, sitting down at his table.
"Yeah, you're probably right..."

________

It's my free period right now so I decided to upload already so you wouldn't have to wait any longer uwu

Short A/N: on this day they are clothed and styled ( hair) like in the Get Cool dance practice hihi

I hope you liked it uwu, if you did, feel free to leave comments and likes❤️

Also, if you're interested I started a WooSan fic called Gwangju Forest which will be updated every other sunday~ it's also fantasy and a bit mystery 😊🤧

See you next week~
Phi 💜