60. Shimmer

Minho ended up bringing Jisung back to his dorm, not wanting their conversation to end already. Therefore the two of them stood in front of the dorm door, talking about whatever came to their mind, completely forgetting what happened.

"Okay, sorry to end this like this, but I really have to pee" Minho suddenly announced, making the younger laugh.
"It's okay, it's already late, we should both get ready anyway," Jisung told him. He was right, spring only began so the sun still set quite early after all.
Minho looked at his phone real quick to check the time, "Yeah, you're right, see you later then" he said with a smile, waving to Jisung before turning around and walking the hallway to his own dorm.

"Is there something going on between you two?", a voice spoke out next to Minho, making his head jerk around.
"Oh, it's just you" Minho sighed when he saw that it was Minghao, accompanied by Junhui.
"Wow, 'just' me? I'm hurt Minho" the Chinese boi whined, dramatically leaning over to Minho and hanging onto his shoulder.
"Well, I probably would've punched anyone else if they had asked that question" Minho shrugged, pushing Minghao off of his shoulder.
"I guess I can feel lucky then that I'm 'just' me" he laughed in response, standing up straight again. "But you didn't answer my question" he then continued, holding Minho by the shoulder when he was about to walk away again.
"You know if you don't answer I'll just take it as a yes" Minghao grinned, making Minho sigh in annoyance.
"There's nothing going on, I just brought him to the dorm. Why can't people stop assuming anything when you're just talking to each other like normal friends" Minho groaned, rolling his eyes.
"Because I've known you since the first year and you normally don't trust people that easily even when it comes to just talking. Half of the time you're around at least two people that are friends so you wouldn't have to talk if you don't want to. And now you're here, talking with him like there's no tomorrow while you rarely speak with people outside of your group or our room" Minghao argued.
Minho only rolled his eyes once again, wanting to get back to his room to get some rest and change clothes. But Minghao didn't seem like he's finished just yet.
"And other than that, I know that he's your type" he commented, walking past him together with Junhui who hasn't said a word and only smiled the entire time.
Minho stood a bit dumbfounded with what his friend just said, being pretty sure he hasn't outed himself to Minghao yet.

Quickly shaking off the thought he then continued his way to his room to get change as not much time was left after also talking to Minghao just now.
Luckily it didn't take long for him to get changed and go back down.
Some of the other, he met on the way to the lake, some of them were already waiting there.
The only ones missing were Jisung, Seungmin and Hyunjin but they soon also found their way to the group, sitting down on the blankets that Chan had brought there.

Lucky for Jisung, the group was already chatting when he arrived so there wasn't an awkward silence. He just sat down with the others, after Seungmin literally dragged him out if his room when he wasn't even completely finished, and stayed silent for a while, not knowing what to say or do.
He still felt bad for what he did to Chan and Minho and therefore didn't exactly know how to act.

"What are you thinking 'bout?", Felix asked him from the side, confusing Jisung as he first didn't notice he was talking to him.
"Huh? Nothing really, I was just staring into nothing" Jisung then quickly answered, hugging his knees and laying his head down on them, still facing the Gryffindor.
The setting sun was blinding him so he closed his eyes a bit.
Thinking about it, the sun might give away what he was trying to hide, so he quickly turned his head away from Felix and back to the lake. He really needed to get a new pair of glasses, then he would have one thing less to worry about. When was the next time they could go to Hogsmeade? Maybe he could really talk to Dumbledore about it so he would be able to go without his parent's permission.

The group continued to talk about whatever they felt like. Leaving out school most of the time as most of them were already annoyed by it and wanted to have holidays again.
"Well, at least we get to go to Hogsmeade next Friday, aka one more day added to the weekend" Hyunjin grinned, giving Jisung the info he wanted but didn't ask for.

On the other side of the group, Chan noticed that Minho was totally out of it, staring at what seemed like nothing. But what Chan didn't see was what Minho was actually looking at. And it seemed like something none of the others seemed to have noticed yet about Jisung. Or at least they haven't talked about. But sometimes like that would've been something anyone who would have noticed would talk about. Or Minho was just seeing things, which was possible as well.
But the way Jisung's eyes shimmered in that dark lilac colour when the sun was shining into them was somehow mesmerised him in a way he didn't understand himself, and maybe he didn't want to understand the reason either.
"Minho, I asked you something" Changbin groaned, getting Minho to look over to him.
"Huh?", he asked, getting a sight out of Changbin.
"The others asked when the next game will be" he repeated the question.
"Oh, uhm, I think in two weeks?" Minho shrugged, not really interested in the topic they were talking about, as he would rather continue his thoughts from before.

_________

Heyaa, sorry I'm a bit late, but I didn't feel well today and slept most of the time after school 😅

I also want to announce that I'll be moving the upload day from Wednesday to Thursday since Wednesday is my most packed day and it kinda stresses me to put my deadline as well 🤧

Other than that, I hope you liked today's chapter and are excited about the upcoming ones 🤗

See y'all next week
Phi 💜