25. Reading

While the two Slytherin boys were gone the others started to think about the reasoning behind Lisa's request. It was still quite weird for them so Chan decided to keep an eye out for her in the Ravenclaw dorm.
About five minutes later the two boys came back.
Jisung looked like something was going through his mind and no one dared to ask what just happened.
The boy sat down again and stared off into nowhere until he spoke up.
"What should I tell her?", he asked with a monotone voice.
Everybody knew he meant Minho.
"Just tell her I'm ok with it. It can be whenever just not during training" he said.
Jisung nodded absently, still not looking at anything specific.
"I'm going inside again" he then stated, standing up and leaving.
"Why is he like this so suddenly?", Jeongin asked, looking at Seungmin.
"I don't really know..." Seungmin said, standing behind Hyunjin. "I'll go after him, just in case" he then added and also left to the main building.

He quickly caught up to the older boy and walked beside him.
"So, what are you going to do now?", he asked Jisung, who only then realized that Seungmin was next to him.
"I'm going to talk to Lisa and will tell Minho what she said the next time I see him. I want this to be over as fast as possible, there's no way in hell that I'll be coping with that girl longer than I have to" Jisung said shrugging.
"If you want I can give you Minho's number, then you can directly text him as soon as you talked to her" Seungmin offered.
Jisung looked at him rather unsure. "Do you think he's okay with you just giving out his number?", he asked and Seungmin nodded in response.
"Just write who you are and you have his number from me and it'll be just fine" Seungmin smiled.
"Okay then. Just send me his contact later, I have to go do something now" Jisung then quickly excused himself and left the other boy standing alone in the hallway.

Seungmin was confused by the sudden change of attitude the boy had and couldn't help but think that it was because of the ferret they saw earlier. But how can an animal you just saw be so meaningful to your actions?
He tried to not think about it anymore and went to the library instead, thinking of it, they still haven't found out what was in that lake that hurt Jisung so badly. It must be something with gigantic claws considering the wound on Jisungs leg.
After looking for some books about creatures he also took some random books so it wouldn't be too obvious if anyone sees him with a stack of books about sea creatures.
He then left the library again and went into his room. With a bit of luck, his roommates wouldn't be there and he could read the books in peace, otherwise, he would have to look for another location since his roommates would probably annoy him with all sorts of questions that he didn't want to answer. 

It's not that he doesn't like his roommates but sometimes they are just too nosy and always want to know stuff about his private life.
He was lucky as only one person was there and he was currently sleeping so he sat down at his desk and took the first book from the stack.
After a few chapters and not a single hint to whatever was in the lake Seungmin sighed and leaned back.
This is going to take forever...

____

Jisung was lucky that it didn't take him long to find the Ravenclaw girl.
She was in the Great Hall with some of her friends. He just stood in the door for a while, hoping she would see him and that he wouldn't have to go over to her and her friends. He didn't really like any of those people, they just seemed so weird to him.
When she saw him she waved him over to her, exactly what Jisung didn't want to happen. Yet he took a deep breath and went over to the group, mainly consisting of Ravenclaw students.
He didn't bother to sit down as he wanted to make this as short as possible and just stood next to the girl.
"I talked to Minho, he said he's fine whenever you want to. Just not during his training periods" he quietly said.
She smiled at him. "If it's like that, tonight would be great actually," she said, still smiling.
"I'll tell him," Jisung said before turning around and leaving again.

On the way to his room, he was looking up every now and then. Maybe Minho would be running around somewhere and he wouldn't have to text him in the first place as he could imagine it being quite weird. Sadly he didn't see him anywhere so as soon as he was in his room he took out his phone and texted Seungmin that he needed Minho's number already.
He got a response rather quickly which made him laugh a bit. Was he really on his phone the whole time? Doesn't he have something better to do?
He didn't think about it any more and quickly wrote a small text to Minho, explaining what she just said.

'This is Jisung, Seungmin gave me your number. I just talked to Lisa. She says she wants to meet you tonight already'

After sending the message he put his phone away again and sat down on his chair which he pulled in front of his window.
Not like he could see much though, his window was facing one of the many forests that surrounded Hogwarts so there was no one he could watch or anything.
Maybe he should go to the library and look if there are any interesting books he could read. But right now he had enough of other people and didn't want to leave his room again if he didn't have to necessarily do so. And the person most likely to talk to him could enter his room so there was no problem with that.

__________

I hope you liked it uwu if you did feel free to leave comments and Kudos ❤️

Phi