28. Nosebleed

Jisung eventually did fall asleep at some point, so Hagrid laid him down on a bench and put a blanket over him. He would wake him up later if he had to go to his room.
Therefore Jisung didn't notice when Minho, Chan and Wonwoo came into the hut.
"Hagrid, do you know what happened? Lisa came into the dorm quite angry" Chan asked the man.
"And she came from this direction" Minho added.
"I think you should ask Jisung about that" he replied, pointing at the sleeping boy.

It was actually only the second first time the three of them saw the boy not wearing his uniform, the first time being when they went to the lake. So it must have been something he didn't expect either, otherwise, he wouldn't have already changed, would he?
But looking at him, Minho also noticed that the boy seemed to be in pain.
Minho kneeled down next to him, looking if had any obvious injuries.
The first thing he saw was that there was blood seeping out his nose and the dark area under his right eye.
"Looks like he was beaten up," Minho said, standing up again.

Those words seemed to somehow trigger some kind of parent-instinct in Chan as he rushed over to the sleeping boy and examined him.
"Who did that to him?", Chan asked just like a protective father would.
"He said something about friends of Lisa and some kind of plan that she had," the man told him.
Hearing those words somehow made Minho angry. What plan did she have and what was she trying to get with that? Was the whole set-up date part of it? Was it his fault that Jisung got hurt?
Questions like that started to fill up his thoughts while he looked at the boy. He'd never done anything wrong so why do so many people hurt him without even knowing him? Sure, he didn't really like him at first glance, but he gave him a chance and he turned out to be a really nice person, even though he sometimes tends to be weird. And he got close with Felix and Seungmin quite fast as well, so there was no reason to see something in him that he isn't: someone who deserves to be hurt. 

The thick blood was still running out of his nose and almost flowed onto the bench he was lying on when he seemed to wake up.
He opened his eyes and seemed more or less in shock seeing the other right in front of him. His whole body tensed until he realized who was in front of him, making him relax at least a tiny bit.
"What happened?", Chan asked while Wonwoo gave him a tissue to wipe away the blood.
"Noth-nothing, it's fine" he tried to get himself out of the situation, but Minho could tell from the look in his eyes that he knew very well that they were already aware that something happened to him.
Looking at the boy like that made Minho feel sorry for him. Not only was there the pain in his eyes but also the fact that he was only here for a few weeks and already had to live through so much. If he was in his position he would've done anything to get away from here, yet he stayed and just took everything that came to him. All the pain and hatred the others confronted him with. He also felt sorry because he was sure that it was his fault that he was beaten up once again.

Yet, he just stood there in silence, not saying anything, not trying to comfort him or talk to him like the other two did. Sure, he was concerned about him. He really wanted him to feel at home here at Hogwarts, but Chan was just way better in being a parent for whoever needed it.
Minho felt a bit out of place and awkward if he was being honest so he just started to stare out of the window so he wouldn't stare at Jisung the whole time.

"So, how did your date go?", Jisung suddenly asked. Everyone in the hut knew that he was talking to Minho so they all turned their heads towards him.
Minho now also looked at the younger boy.
"I turned her down," he said. "She just wanted to get with me because of popularity reasons" he then added.
There was a smile on Jisung's lips, which Minho couldn't really understand. He was pretty sure that he was faking it, but if he did, he was pretty good at it, also considering all the situations he has already seen him in, in which he definitely was uncomfortable in.

Jisung stood up, even though it looked like he could pass out any minute and turned around to Hagrid.
"Thanks for having me, and sorry for falling asleep," he said before going to the door to open it.
The cool air came into the hut and Jisung took a deep breath.
"See you tomorrow" he then bid his goodbye and left the hut.
The four that were left behind were all concerned about the boy, they didn't want to leave him alone, but the way he left signalised that he wanted to be alone.
Maybe Minho should text Seungmin to go look after him later. Jisung was more open towards Seungmin anyway, so maybe he would even talk to Seungmin by himself.

"You should go to your dorms as well, it's late already" Hagrid then told the three boys that were still standing there, looking at the closed door.
All of them nodded and said goodbye to the big man before leaving as well and heading to the main building again.
In the hallway, Minho and the other two parted their ways and Minho went to his dorm room. All of his roommates were already in bed but not all of them were asleep. Luckily none of them asked where he had been. They stopped asking after a few times. And Minho was quite happy about it, to be honest. Like that he wouldn't have to justify himself at all.

_______

OK, so I thought about the hiatus and won't have one for now. But it may change when school starts to stress me again. I have 7 days until my next exam and I hope to get some of the next chapters done by then

I hope you liked it uwu

Phi~